Fedex Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.4

Part Time Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Roseville, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Online application, in person interview, it was a one on one interview, took 30 minutes about, they talk about benefits such as $3000 tuition, benefits after 90 days. Then jump into interview. They want someone who thinks about safety, will work efficiently, and has a good attitude. Good luck to you.

Interview Questions

• About 6 5 part questions in STAR format. Describe a time when/where you needed to go above and beyond your duties, you made a customer very happy, you needed to pay attention to details, an example of importance of being reliable..   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Very simple interview. Got a call from hr for standard questioning about my availability, then scheduled an interview with a manager. Basic behavioral questions and just getting to know me.

Checker Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

There really wasn't an interview. You schedule a day you come in to do an application, they get your finger prints, and drug test you. Next, after about 2 days to a couple of weeks they call you in and take you picture and, then get your work boots. From there, you get your orientation dates and times ( that you get paid for!)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Internal positions are posted weekly and are offered by job title and grade level. Once selected, there is a panel interview, usually three people and HR, where behavioral questions are asked and scored. The interviewers total up their scores after the interview and the applicant with the highest score gets the job. There is very little room for anyone to cheat the system.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with another employee and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

There was really no interview as a group of us were called in to learn more about the descriptions of the job. If everything is checked out, you should be good to go.

PT Courier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

was short, prompted and easy as long as you have experience to relate. Or know how you would deal with a situation. They want someone who is willing to work and be able to be on their own. If you can do that and show them you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• when was a time you had to deal with a customer not being happy with service?   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple just a quick yes no 6 question phone interview, you just gotta pass the background check and urine test and i would recommend having your license in good standing just so you'll have more options for job duties.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work from the hours of 3am-11am?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Oakland, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I was interviewed over the phone and the same day I went in and sign some papers .I'm waiting on there call for my drug test results

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work 10 pm to 4am   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Lake Worth, FL).

Interview

I was hired right off the street by two of the four managers at the time. They were really looking for if I was willing to work, to be on time and there if the needed me. I was first hired as a causal which meant I could only work about 10 hours and had no benefits whatsoever.

Part Time Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Earth City, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was good... they have 9 situational questions they ask you among a few about work hours and availability. I haven't heard back yet but hopefully I get the spot. The interview was this afternoon and there were several people after me applying for the same position.

Interview Questions

• Explain one situation from a previous job that would describe your dependability   Answer Question