Fedex Express Material Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fedex Express Material Handler Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I worked at FedEx Ground for a year and they invite you to come in and tour the facility first and afterwards they will select a few out of the group and offer a job. It was about 20 of us. Yesterday I was invited for a tour at FedEx Express. Same concept, but it was only two of us for the tour and we both were offered a job the same day.

Interview Questions

• Are you reliable to make it to work on TIME?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

I was interviewed and hired in the same night. The interview is pretty basic. There's a total of five questions. Anyone can be hired as the manager does not care the caliber of people who are hired as long as he has a body out there on the dock he doesn't care.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Take High School Diploma or Sealed High School Transcript to your interview. Along with an unexpired passport or 2 forms of ID, you'll need to provide 10 years of residency and 10 years of DETAILED job history. To apply for the material handler position, you must provide a current and clean driver's license.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing and able to lift 75 pounds without any assistance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

For the interview we applied for the job online once we got there It's really like a recruitment center; It took a few hours for everything to be done and they were supposed to call back to let you know if hired.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask us questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Oakland, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Brief, easy, everything was explained clearly. Person doing paperwork was patient, calm, detailed. Most of the interview process is done over the phone. Offer letter was clear, and explained more than once in case of questions. Availability to speak over the phone if you have questions about the position.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

There was really no interview as a group of us were called in to learn more about the descriptions of the job. If everything is checked out, you should be good to go.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple just a quick yes no 6 question phone interview, you just gotta pass the background check and urine test and i would recommend having your license in good standing just so you'll have more options for job duties.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work from the hours of 3am-11am?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Basically when you get the call from HR department you schedule a date to see facility and description of job. Your manager presents with paperwork agreement with pay and days printed. It will be your choice to accept the job offer or decline. If you choose to accept you will have 48 hours to get a drug test which FedEx pays for along with fingerprints if your at a airport location.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express in June 2015.

Interview

Just phone interview - can you start monday - Manager that held interview was nice enough. He's at a disadvantage because of the turnover is high - if you have a pulse you get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Middletown, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic interview process involving why i chose to apply and where i see myself in the next year as well as other questions like what my current job was and why i am choosing to leave.