Fedex Express Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.5

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN).

Interview

All day round of interviews with three other candidates. Tour of HQ with behavioral, technical, job specific questions from 4 departments. Everyone was pleasant, professional, and welcoming. They gave a good description of what the role was like and offered a clear picture of what working there would be like.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most complex spreadsheet you've created or worked in...   Answer Question

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Table full of hourly and salaried people all asking questions. They were very cordial. The entrance exam was lengthy but fair. Two other people were interviewed along with me. All three of us were hired.

Interview Questions

• What have you messed up at work previously?   1 Answer

Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN).

Interview

INTERVIEW PROCESS FOR FEDERAL EXPRESS WERE SIMPLE AND EASY. BE OPEN AMD HONEST FOR ANY POSITION. Hr is understand and willing to help. All qualifications are posted for applicants before getting to appt.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Take High School Diploma or Sealed High School Transcript to your interview. Along with an unexpired passport or 2 forms of ID, you'll need to provide 10 years of residency and 10 years of DETAILED job history. To apply for the material handler position, you must provide a current and clean driver's license.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing and able to lift 75 pounds without any assistance?   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

For the interview we applied for the job online once we got there It's really like a recruitment center; It took a few hours for everything to be done and they were supposed to call back to let you know if hired.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask us questions   1 Answer

Checker Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

There really wasn't an interview. You schedule a day you come in to do an application, they get your finger prints, and drug test you. Next, after about 2 days to a couple of weeks they call you in and take you picture and, then get your work boots. From there, you get your orientation dates and times ( that you get paid for!)

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview and then if that goes well you will be called for a panel interview. You are asked to allocate half a day to the entire process. Consisted of lunch, 1 on 1s with other employees and other managers. This part was great because you get to learn about the company and the work environment from a different perspective.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to use NPV/IRR.   2 Answers

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with two people who bounced back and forth asking behavioral questions. Strangely, there were no questions that covered any of my technical skills or background. This was odd. The day after the interview, I was told by my recruiter that they never intended to hire anyone. This was extremely bizarre as it took nearly two months to set up the time for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the worst confrontational issue you had with a fellow employee and the steps you took to rectify it.   Answer Question

Part Time Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Went online and applied, in about a week I received a call for an interview. They will work with you on timing. After a few days was asked to take a pyhsical and drug test. A week after that received a call asking when I would be able to start work. The interview was very relaxed. Two managers taking turns asking you questions like how reliable you are, your time management skills, and experience scenerios from previous employment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to adapt to conditions and stay on a time schedule.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

I filled out an online application and was given a time and place to complete the process. About 60-80 people showed up to take the drug test and give information for background check. If you can pass a urinalysis and don't have a felony, you get the job. They don't set the bar very high for new hires and the work environment reflects just that.