Fedex Express Non Dot Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fedex Express Non Dot Package Handler Interview Questions

1.5

Non Dot Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Process took about a month. Interview was early with a group. We went on a tour of the facility to see if we were still interested in the job we plied for and if we could work under the given circumstances. Ft an offer and took drug test.

Other Interview Reviews for Fedex Express

Non Dot Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

Just apply online at fedex then they will call you if they are interesting. Phone interview then tour on the area that where you apply for. Managers would asking you about benefit, hours, schedule and handle with varies weather. Take a background check, fingers print for government If you work at nearby airports, and also drug test.

Interview Questions

• online application, there have some weird questions that you never thought it could able answer this question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. More likely "Just take or leave."

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

Its lengthy and mostly consists of filling out the application. It was split into two days and involved filling out w2 info and a drug screen. Your job is picked at random after the four days of do and dont class and then you can bid out after six months

Non Dot Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express.

Interview

applied online got got call the next day to set up a phone interview ask few simple questions ( ex do you have reliable transportation, can you left package over 50 pounds ect

Negotiation

no negotiation 13.27 starting pay

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The same day I got a call back within the hour. I did a phone interview right there. They asked me a simple questions. You don't have to even think about.

Interview Questions

• Easy. I asked you previous work experience. Asked a bunch of yes or no questions, if your over 18, can lift 70 lbs or more.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Went online and filled out a basic questionnaire which led to an email telling you a timeframe when to call. Had to call over 50 times to get through to get a date to come in. Went in, filled out paperwork and performed drug test. Came in a week later for fingerprints and started a couple days later. If they answered the phone, you pretty much got the job pending drug test and fingerprints. Lots of paperwork due to being in the airport.

Interview Questions

• None, managers did not interview. Mass hire. Will take anyone with a pulse.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, set price you must sign off on.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

I was called via phone interview by recruiter two weeks after applying. Then I went into a group interview and drug test. Basically everyone who showed up and passed the drug test and background check were hired a month later.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Memphis, TN) in July 2012.

Interview

Very quick and was given a lot of information. Many people was interviewed with me at the same time. I have to give out a lot of information, It was very boring and long because so many was being interviewed at the same time

Interview Questions

• Are you going to be dedicated to this job? Will you have good transportation?   1 Answer
    • What can you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It really was not a negotiation phase it was an understanding that the job starts off at $11.90 an hour

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fedex Express (Ontario, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

As with most jobs, getting the interview is more about connections than qualifications. They do require applicants to be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma, though. The interview itself is more of a health screening. They ask questions like: "can you lift packages up to 75 lbs. by yourself?" and "are you able to work in extreme weather conditions?". Those are two of about four questions they ask you in total, and the other two will be the same type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 75 lbs. on your own?   1 Answer
    • Can you work in extreme weather conditions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved.

Non Dot Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fedex Express in December 2011.

Interview

i apply online they call me the next day i had a phone interview they ask me me a couple of questions about myself and they told me to meet them for a interview the following week. In the interview it turn out to be a group interview they show you what your suppose to do and what your suppose to learn next they simply ask you if your comfortable with your job duty after that they will tell you that there going to run a background check and a drug test and they will be calling you after you pass your background check and your drug test overall the hiring process took over about a month

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. its $13/hr.