Feed My Starving Children Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Feed My Starving Children

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Feed My Starving Children

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Feed My Starving Children.

Interview

A brief phone interview with corporate, and an in person interview on-site. The onboarding process was quick and painless, took less than a week from initial contact to being hired.

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feed My Starving Children (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process involved a phone screening interview and an in-person interview. This job claims to not hire based on faith, but it is clear they are looking for a specific kind of Protestant Evangelical for the job. Extremely biased and not an equal opportunity hiring company. I'm not sure if this is even legal. I'm actually glad they didn't hire me, because I wasn't a "culture fit". I wouldn't want to fit their highly biased, white American Evangelical mold. Hypocrites.

Interview Questions

• How would you answer theological questions about Christianity?   1 Answer

Feed My Starving Children Response

Jan 21, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. I am sincerely sorry for the miscommunication. FMSC does not make hiring decisions based on denomination or the strength of someone’s faith, nor their race, color, sex... More

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Development Officer Interview

Interview

Received a telephone interview. The HR person who set it up and the person who conducted the interview were both curteous and professional. They clearly define their mission and are very transparent. I appreciated that.

Interview Questions

• No questions were particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Feed My Starving Children Response

Feb 4, 2015 – HR Generalist

Thanks for your feedback!

Event Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Feed My Starving Children.

Interview

I applied through an online application. I was contacted about a week later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was a series of standard questions that the interviewer had to ask. I was contacted a few days later about the job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Feed My Starving Children?   Answer Question