Feedzai Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Feedzai Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Feedzai

3.3

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai in January 2017.

Interview

First round is an online test, it will test on ML basic questions.
Second, an HR round interview. He will tell you that we are gonna to pay you much less than every other company and require you to work 12 hours per day without weekend. Also, you need to relocate every 12 months.
Third, a take-home challenge and a 1.5-hour presentation. All the questions they asked are about how the data looks like. Not a single question about Machine Learning or statistics. Very unprofessional.
Finally, they told you that they want to hire someone with at least one year's experience. HaHa!! my first data scientist entry job's salary is 20% higher than what they provided. I highly doubt they can hire qualified people.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Just focus on how to subsampling the data and how to do feature engineering.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Feedzai

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Feedzai (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

1) A brief phone screening, very general questions about what you have done before.
    2) A more technical phone interview . Some more detailed question about data science and machine learning techniques.
    3) Kaggle challenge. You would participate in a kaggle challenge and present your project in a ppt format

Interview Questions

• Q: explain the kaggle challenge dataset, what did you see in data, what features did you use and why?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Feedzai in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter contacted me one week later. The recruiter called me and asked if I can start working in two weeks. Since I can not make it, there is no more question.

Interview Questions

Feedzai Response

Jan 29, 2016 – Technical Recruiter

Thank you for your review. Our interview process is typically 2-3 weeks long. We give priority to candidates that can start 2 weeks after an offer acceptance. If a candidate is unable to meet this... More

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai.

Interview

Recruitment process goes for multiple interviews, both technical skills and soft skills.
    1) Pre-screening test - onlien test on HackerRank;
    2) Interview with HR - General questions about my current position, previous jobs that relate with the desired position;
    3) Presentation;
    4) Technical interview - Technical questions about machine learning algorithms, unbalanced datasets, ....

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2015.

Interview

In my recruitment process, there were three interview sessions and one data science challenge to be done in 5 days. Both my skills and personality were tested in a no pressure environment. For a data scientist candidate, you should know the machine learning basics, be familiar with big data solutions and have a critical thinking.

Interview Questions

• How do you explain a customer what's precision and recall?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Feedzai (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2015.

Interview

In January 2015 I was asked (by one of the co-founders) to describe 2 projects where I had worked and to send certificates with my academic marks. I did but never got a reply, and that - in my opinion - was very inconsiderate and rude. Hope their HR has improved since then...

Interview Questions

• Describe two of your past projects that had Machine Learning.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Feedzai (Lisbon (Portugal)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview with a screening test online that we don't know exactly what to expect, that is quite fuzzy screening test, with necessary calculations, with short time that you have to read more than once to understand, looks like you are doing exames in school again

Interview Questions

• that is quite fuzzy screening test, with necessary calculations, with short time that you have to read more than once to understand, looks like you are doing exames in school again   Answer Question