Feedzai Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Feedzai Interview Questions

Interviews at Feedzai

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai (San Mateo, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Video chat and then onsite interview. They were friendly in all the interviews and laid out the role of the job well. But as a company it seems they are not sure of what they want to do. Said they were ready to accept a hire, then changed their mind.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience, working with analytics, and SQL.   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feedzai (Atlanta, GA) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview process was very targeted; with objective of securing details regarding background. Interviewer was very focused on the alignment of ones's competencies and skill set with the demands associated with this start-up entity.

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai (San Francisco, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Email screen. Recruiter phone screen. Staff video interview. Silence did not hear back so I contacted the recruiter who said she would follow up and did not. The company has a lot of bad reviews. I inquired about them and they said they were having growing pains and US cultural pains. The company is based out of Portugal and doesn't seem to conduct business like a US company would. They also seemed to be on a tight budget with no fancy bells and whistles in office technology or business applications.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a company with such bad reviews?   1 Answer

Management Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai in January 2019.

Interview

I had an awful interview experience with this company. I had a call scheduled with someone on the C staff who was 15 min late. I advanced to the next round but in future conversations this person was very defensive when I had questions about the challenges they faced and then would turn things around and attack my qualifications and responses to their questions. The best I can say about their leadership team is they have a very unusual management style.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for the position, then I was contacted by a recruiter a couple of days later. He gave me the overview of the position. Long story short I said I don't feel I'm a good fit for the position. He replies, "I going to send you an assessment". So, I took the assessment. I didn't feel that I did well. Surprisingly, I was contacted to interview with hiring manager. That was rescheduled twice on their end and once on mine. Finally the interview,(this is a video conference)the hiring manager logs in 10 minutes late. He goes over my assessment which is what I thought it was, not so great. He asks me about 3 questions and starts eating and said what I knew all along this is not a good fit. I wasn't sure how I made it this far. The way this was handled and from the recruiter to the manager even if I was a fit for the position I would not have accepted this position.

Interview Questions

• What was your proudest moment in your career and what was your lowest?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between TCP and UDP?   Answer Question

Role In Atlanta Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai (Roswell, GA).

Interview

Initial interview was with recruiter, it was supposed to be a 30 min meeting that turned into almost an hour of me just listening to him talk about company. Then I had a 30 min video interview with hiring manager who asked me about 5 basic questions and very vaguely described the job. I was asked to do a “take home” project- at this point I was a little hesitant about their intentions. Right after I submitted my project, they sent me a rejection email, no explanation. So they got some good ideas for
    free-I’m glad I did go into full details.
    From the experience I think they are not focus on candidate experience at all and this also leads me to believe they are not an employee centric organization.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2015.

Interview

The Interviewer was very busy, he actually left before we end the interview and let others to pursue the interview. I felt I was not given the change to ask things about the company, it was all about asking me stuff

Interview Questions

• Find the height of a BST   1 Answer
    • How to test a solution for a specific problem. Line coverage vs branch coverage   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Feedzai in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn, First, i was asked to take prescreen test provided by HackRank. The question was not too hard but made us think a lot. most topics are from data structures

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai.

Interview

First there was Hackerrank challenge related to problem solving, data structures, and performance. According to them, a lot of people fail on this initial screening.
    Then there was a phone technical interview. It lasted an hour and they asked a lot of questions related to algorithms and data structures, aswell as conflict resolution and so on.
    Finally there was a 3-day in-presence challenge. This is the hardest part, because you have to solve a real problem.

Interview Questions

• Which one is faster on insertions, LinkedList or ArrayList?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Feedzai (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

Phone call with Human Resources for introductions, and getting to know the process, followed by a 1 hour technical interview. Lastly, a 3 day on site programming challenge with a final presentation of the work to a team of engineers.