Feedzai Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Feedzai Interview Questions

Interviews at Feedzai

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in January 2017.

Interview

After an initial discussion with someone from recruitment, there is a trivial coding challenge on an online platform.
    After that, there's a technical interview. The interviewers were focused on determining your strengths rather than drilling you on what you lack.
    Passing that phase, there is a 3-day on-site coding challenge (or 5-day if done remotely) and presentation. This one is actually somewhat interesting and complex.
    Then a final interview with the offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do right away if a product started to fail fatally in production due to a change a team member recently pushed?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Feedzai (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2018.

Interview

5 interviews in total,
    1) HR
    2) technical questions, e.g. data structure and algorithm, memory, other design/architecture methodologies as well
    3) remote pair programming
    4) on-site interview, more for behavioral but also learn about the team
    5) chat with reporting manager

Overall, everyone is friendly and nice. It has more processes than I thought as a startup or it is because it is a series-C startup already. I didnt accept the offer just because I decided to pursue others.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions are typical ones.
      Pair programming is a bit different from what I expect as it focused a lot on what you had learnt in terms of techniques like gang of four design patterns but not the capabilities to write clean codes and the way you solve the problem.
      The site is co-working space so it is awesome. The manager (tech lead maybe?) is a smart, genuine, and open-minded guy.   Answer Question

Lead Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Feedzai (Lisbon (Portugal)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and well organized, the offices are great, and the people that conducted the interview were amazing, the CTO is not your general CTO he is someone that actual put the hands on the work and knows security don't expect to cyber your way to the company either you know it or you don't.

Interview Questions

• General questions about encryption and other security related issues. All the questions got a follow up so you need to think about it as a fun challenge because that is exactly what it is a fun challenge from the great people at FeedZai   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Feedzai in February 2017.

Interview

First screening process was through a headhunter.

Then I started a long hiring process of 8 months, consisting in a round of 6 interviews arranged during first 3 months and then long periods of silences, positive feedbacks, declared intention of hiring...and a final feedback to inform me the job specs had changed so I was no longer considered. This was hard to hear after the headhunter had informed me 10 days before they were to make me an offer.

I had 4x telephone interviews, pretty short with employees that would be either my reporting managers or peers. Discussions were opened, interesting and they all were good listener as much as keen on sharing their passion for their company. I also had 2x face to face interviews, one lasting almost 3 hours to go in depth into my experience, the position etc.

For each interview I was asked to demonstrate how my experience would help me being operational and have an impact on the company from day one. This is normal for small companies whom cannot afford a long ramp-up period for new comers.

HR process was not organized at all, with interviews being called off the same day, interviewers not turning up and overall HR not knowing what was the next step.

Overall:
    Employees gave me a good impression of their job and the company with great CV. The company looks definitely interesting.
    As many SME in internal transition, they search their path also through hiring process and candidates, which results in lots of question marks in terms of organisation.
    HR process is really to be reconsidered as very inefficient with little consideration.

Interview Questions

• How your experience can help you immediately for your job   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2015.

Interview

First I have a phone call do an HR assessment (took about 15 minutes). Then I did a online test, and finally received an exercise to implement.
    The exercise was to test your multi-threading skills.

Interview Questions

• The questions were regarding the implementation of the exercise they have provided   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

20- 30 min Pre-screening call with Recruiter
    1h - Skills Interview with the Recruitment Team Leader - using Zoom
    1h - Skills Interview with the HR Business Partner - using Zoom
    Offer was presented via phone call and then sent by email

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Feedzai conduct a well defined process with several stages, ranging from the 1st interview with HT to further technical interviews before reaching a proposal stage. Interviews can be on site or on call.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feedzai (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was via zoom. Thats fine. You have to do like 5 different interviews with different people. I felt that all information they had was like a mistery because they didn't want to provide relevant information that manu other companies do at an interview stage. They dont inform you about the type of contract, salary and the working hours. They are not clear with the role description.

Interview Questions

• I had 3 interviews and they ask me the same in the 3 interviews.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Feedzai (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was very long.
    Initial reviews with HR, followed by several interviews with senior employees and had to make an exercise (writhe the spec for a new feature).
    The process toke more than 2 months.

Interview Questions

• What the most important thing about SCRUM?   1 Answer
    • Tell about your experience using SCRUM?   1 Answer
    • Describe your previous work experience.   1 Answer
    • Why feedzai?   1 Answer
    • What do you do to improve your knowledge of Product Management?   1 Answer
    • How will you make the company better?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Feedzai in February 2018.

Interview

I did not know feedzai until Websummit.
    Then I applied for an interview to do a curricular internship through college. I was selected and I really enjoyed the interviews. In addition to exposing my strengths, I exposed the weak and the the company helped me to improve!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer