Feedzai Risk Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Risk Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Feedzai (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through Linked In and got a call from recruiter. I was an out of station candidate, After the recruiter interview, I was asked to appear for Video interview. After the first video interview they asked me for another vide interview. After two rounds of video interview, I was asked to complete a PRD exercise. This exercise was big and it took me a week (around 20 hours) to complete. It was a professional level exercise, which meant I need to create mockups, flow diagram etc. They liked my assignment but then again wanted to do a video interview (3rd video). After this they invited me for a 4th video interview. After that they wanted me to come to onsite at my own cost. I travelled at my cost since I wanted to move to Silicon Valley. After the onsite interview, they again conducted my video interview (5th video interview). I didn't hear from them (this all took around 2 months). When I reached out to them about the feedback they wanted me to do another video interview. I appeared for 6th video interview. After 1 week of my last video interview recruiter told me that they were looking for someone more experience in Fraud Area.

This was a terrible experience interviewing with this company. They were aware of my background from very beginning but after total of 1 jumbo PRD exercise and 7 interview (6 video + 1 F2F) interview they said no. I am angry because they asked me to complete PRD exercise before they conducted so many other video interviews (very subjective questions) and wasted my time.

Beware of this company. They will ask you to complete PRD exercise in the very beginning stage and then will conduct various behavior based video/ f2f interview and waste your time.

Do the PRD exercise only if that is the deciding factor at the end of F2F interview. Behavioral questions asked during video/ F2F after the PRD exercise can be very subjective and they may decide not to make an offer based on that, hence I advise you to take PRD exercise only as very last step.

They may use your PRD for their own work later on. Such a scam hiring process.

Interview Questions