Feedzai Sales Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Feedzai

1 Interview Review

2.0

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Feedzai in February 2017.

Interview

First screening process was through a headhunter.

Then I started a long hiring process of 8 months, consisting in a round of 6 interviews arranged during first 3 months and then long periods of silences, positive feedbacks, declared intention of hiring...and a final feedback to inform me the job specs had changed so I was no longer considered. This was hard to hear after the headhunter had informed me 10 days before they were to make me an offer.

I had 4x telephone interviews, pretty short with employees that would be either my reporting managers or peers. Discussions were opened, interesting and they all were good listener as much as keen on sharing their passion for their company. I also had 2x face to face interviews, one lasting almost 3 hours to go in depth into my experience, the position etc.

For each interview I was asked to demonstrate how my experience would help me being operational and have an impact on the company from day one. This is normal for small companies whom cannot afford a long ramp-up period for new comers.

HR process was not organized at all, with interviews being called off the same day, interviewers not turning up and overall HR not knowing what was the next step.

Overall:
Employees gave me a good impression of their job and the company with great CV. The company looks definitely interesting.
As many SME in internal transition, they search their path also through hiring process and candidates, which results in lots of question marks in terms of organisation.
HR process is really to be reconsidered as very inefficient with little consideration.

Interview Questions

• How your experience can help you immediately for your job   1 Answer