Ferguson Enterprises Credit Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ferguson Enterprises Credit Trainee Interview Questions

2.8

Credit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

Had a phone interview. Waiting to hear back if I go to the second round which would be a in-house interview.

Most the questions weren't business related but rather customer service related.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Newport News, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Flew us out to newport news. Info session, followed by networking session on day 1. Day 2 consisted of interviews in the morning + a case study and a HQ tour

Credit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in March 2015.

Interview

First step in the interview process was to submit a video of yourself answering around 3 questions. They asked usual things like, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for us, and etc..
    I found this approach a little bit awkward because I didn't feel to comfortable, but I wound up passing it to the next step which was a phone interview.
    The phone interview lasted about 30 min and again they asked the same questions as they did on the video interview plus a couple of more questions.

Credit Trainee Interview

Interview

First round of interviews were on the internet where I had to record myself and answer six questions. Second round of interviews was on the phone and it did not seem much different from the first interview. Third round of interviews I am flying to a recruiting program that talks more about the job position and will be touring the company

Credit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

First got an email from recruiter telling me about the position. I then applied for it. I first did an interview by recording about 6 responses. It was nice because I could start over if I did not like my response. Next I did a phone interview. Following that I did a site interview that was basically just hanging out with current employees and asking questions. It was a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

Credit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in October 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Ferguson. It went well. Do not waste your time. My recruiter kept close contact with me for months only for there not to be any jobs available. Move on.

Credit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in August 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position on July 25, 2014 after seeing the sales trainee program on my alumni'a job site. I was not interested in sales, so I figured I would research the company for other opportunities. I was sold on the credit trainee program after reading the description and reviews about the program. I was contacted 4 days later by the recruiter to do a video interview. A week and a half later I was contacted for a phone interview which I was thoroughly excited about. A few days later I had my phone interview and was asked several question. They were pretty much the same questions from the video interview. At the end of the interview and after asking informative questions concerning the program etc, I was informed that the credit trainee program was not currently accepting anyone. The only program they were hiring for was sales. I was highly upset because I applied for the credit program and expressed such high interest in that program to be taken through all of that. I was told that I would contacted for the next interview. 2 days later I received the thank you blah blah blah email and good luck on future success. Waste of my time!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Career Fair
    Video Recorded Interview - Record yourself Answering Interview Question
    (Sype-Type) Interview
    Advised of Two Week
    Wait to see if I get the #3rd interview

Interview Questions

• What job did you dislike the most even it is not on your resume and why?   Answer Question
    • What goals did you set for yourself this year?   Answer Question

Credit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

On Campus recruiting. Went to a round of interviews on campus. From there, I went to a two day recruiting session out-of-town. A week later, I received a call with an offer.

Negotiation

They do not negotiate.

Credit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a career fair and set up an interview. Had an interview with a regional recruiter on campus a month later. Had a 30 minute interview involving résumé. At the end of the interview they offered me a sales job. I wasn't interested in that and never heard back about the credit position. Not sure why I wasted my time considering they didn't seem interested with me for the position I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Offered me a different job