Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted video interview on their website. Very Easy to do and you can record your responses several times. Got an email a couple days after requesting a time for a phone interview. Phone interview was fairly easy but awkward at times.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you helped someone and what the result was.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied from an online job listing. Received a phone call from the Area Sales Manager several weeks later and after a phone screen, I was invited to interview with her. It went well and two weeks later I was invited for another interview with the Training Manager. Again everything went well and the next week I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What was one major challenge you had to overcome when faced with an unhappy customer, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

a bunch of phone calls and many interviews. the onboarding process is fairly pleasant though. first you submit a video of yourself answering questions, then you submit another video, after that there are phone interviews, and then in person interviews/ recruiting events.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you are dealing with a difficult/unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Euless, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Started with online application via their website. Then, they send you a link to record answers to some questions. After that, there was a phone interview. Finally, a visit to the site to discuss program and get a tour of the facilities.

Overall, the interview process was fine. A little drawn out, in my opinion, but this position is not necessarily a high priority for them. I went through the entire process and then they told me they were not hiring the position at this time. Seems like a waste of time for everyone, but good to get a little interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 goals you set for this year and how did you accomplish them?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euless, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Euless, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

2 calls with HR then meeting at branch with GM and Sales Manager. Everybody I met with and spoke to was relaxed and informal. They were straightforward with me about hiring processes, procedures, and expectations.