Ferguson Enterprises Inside Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 18, 2017

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

initial communication was via email which I answered all questions asked , next day a phone call to schedule interview the following day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was very reasonable for my position ( I did negotiate a commission and an early vacation that was already planned) , just make sure you let them know your value as well as the market for the position applied for

Other Interview Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Fresno, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

1 on 1 with two managers

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in September 2013.

Interview

Simple process, friendly and efficient. I had been recommended by former manager to the regional VP, who interviewed me personally to configure the right position to match my skillset and career advancement goals at the time.

Interview Questions

• Background general questions, and if I was willing to stay in the area. Expertise with A/R.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Denver, CO) in July 2009.

Interview

I applied online and had three interviews over the phone. Once I received the offer, I declined because I was moving to another city.

Interview Questions

• If a customer said X to you, how would you overcome this objective?   Answer Question

I was moving and the salary was too low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Getting Started: (All Candidates MUST Apply Online)
    Apply Online
    Click the auto requisition id for the "Nationwide Training Program"
    Click "Apply to Job"
    Create your account in our online application.
    From here, you will be able to upload your resume and complete your application.
    Click "SUBMIT" to finish
    Step One: (1 Interview, Campus or Phone)
    On Campus Interview: 30 minute, face to face, behavioral interview. These are usually held at the campus career center. (If we do not conduct on campus interviews at your school, you will be contacted for a phone interview)
    Phone Interview: 30 minute behavioral interview with recruiting team member
    Step Two: (1 Interview, Phone)
    Phone Interview: 30 minute behavioral interview with recruiting team member
    Step Three: (2 Interviews, Regional Program or Local)
    Recruiting Program: 2 day event that includes interviewing and networking events at a regional location based off of geographic preference/career path
    Local Interview: Visit a location and interview locally if you can not attend the Recruiting Program

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Process took 4+ weeks. 3 rounds of interviews: video recording, phone, in person. One of the better interview processes I have gone through. Every step of the way was handled greatly by Ferguson and they truly care about your experience. They allow candidates multiples areas to pursue within the Sales position and bring in many associates to further give the candidate more insight into the company. Currently waiting for a decision.

Interview Questions

• Customer service related questions
      basic behavioral(they really want to see if you fit in their culture)
      Be yourself but also prove yourself to be a great fit. They want go getters.   Answer Question