Ferguson Enterprises Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly recruiters/hiring managers that truly make you want to work for Ferguson. Although I was not offered a job, I would encourage young people preparing to graduate from college to apply.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any long term goals involving working at Ferguson?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Roseville, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn during the beginning of Sept, heard back a week and a half later. First step was an online video recorded interview. Cool process as you can re-answer your question as many times as you'd like before submitting it. Basic procedural questions, ie. how you handled certain situations. Two weeks later I was invited to a phone interview scheduled the next week. They asked a lot of the same questions as the online recorded sessions. Was informed I'd know within the next two weeks if I'd be invited to the next step. HAD TO EMAIL THEM AFTER 2 1/2 WEEKS where I was informed I was invited to to their regional recruiting session at a Ferguson location. Cool. They paid for my Hotel and any expenses involved in the trip to their location. They even flew in other candidates from out of state. They quite literally rolled out the red carpet for us. The last step in the interview process was a basic introduction and "Thank You", followed by a tour of the Ferguson warehouse and Showroom, dinner with Ferguson Managers and the President of the company, with three rapid-fire interviews the following day with folks you met at Dinner. After the final 3 interviews, you are informed of another 2wk waiting time, in which you will either get an offer or a "Thank you for you interest in..." email. From start to finish, the process took almost 3 months. My region's starting salary was 48k, but considering the 50/hr/wk requirement, it was pretty low. Benefits are what you'd expect from a billion-dollar company; pretty good, nothing amazing.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were overly difficult. Heck, McDonalds asks the same questions. The only main factor that makes them hard is who asks them, the head honcho's of the company. This can be very intimidating.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

This was a three part interview. Two phone interviews and a interview with a local manager.

Interview Questions

• Somewhat difficult questions were asked. Behavioral questions were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

One interview with future boss and his boss. Took about 45 minutes where they told me about the role itself and asked a couple of questions. It was very laid back. They then took me on a tour of the facilities.

I was given an offer about a week or so later. I negotiated the salary for a few days and then accepted the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Gainesville, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for a full time position through school. After few days, we set up an interview on campus. The interview was pretty simple. They guy was very friendly and helpful, he shared his experiences in the company with me. Common questions like why do you want to work for Ferguson? What type of work experience you have? After 3 weeks, I got an email from HR manager letting me know that I move up to the 2nd interview. I have my ph interview. next week.