Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Newport News, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Consisted of two phone interviews with the group manager and team lead. Once the interviews were over, the hiring process was a bit slow as we had to wait on HR to prepare and mail the offer, then had to wait for drug screen and background check. Overall not too bad.

Interview Questions

• What does your desk look like right now?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Newport News, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

Group of three members asked some general introduction, then technical questions in the phone interview. I did well on this hence called for onsite interview. This consisted of technical questions, some personality questions, and IQ test. I answered them very smart, but some questions I couldn't reply. But don't know why I was declined the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Newport News, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked to a couple of project managers individually. They primarily described the project and work environment. Then had tech interview with a panel of three people. They asked reasonable questions.

Operation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. My interviewer asked about past work experience, but also wanted to know more about me as a person, my family, and personal interest. The interview was more like a friendly conversation. I was also given a lot of information about Wolseley and how company operates and its benefits.

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

good experience long process showed me around the premises good rehiring processes as well.Would recommend people just out of school for the job it is also fast paced in most Fergusons

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Loveland, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Just asked about me and told me about the job. They forgot to have me fill out an ap and called and asked me if they could email it to me.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Chantilly, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

They bring you in a room ask a bunch of dumb questions. You will get hired as long as you pass a drug test and a background check. They are always desperate to hire people because people quit so much

Interview Questions

• if you could be any animal what would you be   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Frostproof, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Frostproof, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Great. I thought it went well. I then received a pre-recorded message on my voicemail saying that I was not picked for the job but then they called and said that it was mistakenly sent out and that I did in fact have the job. I don't know it was the case or if someone else they had picked decided to run for the hills.

Interview Questions

• How many times is it ok to make a mistake on the job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

I waited in a room for a long time. A hiring manager finally came out. We went into a room and he pulled up my resume and started naming off facts from it. You could tell it was his first time looking at it. The questions were just about past experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Norcross, GA).

Interview

There wasn't any phone interview, they called me in for a face to face interview. That was a red flag to me. The interview only lasted about ten minutes. The hiring manager and the operations manager were present during the interview but the operations manager never said a word during the interview. In fact, the operations manager stared at the wall the entire time. The hiring manager only asked me a couple of questions and those questions are clearly answered on my resume. He asked me what college did I attend and where do I currently work at. No questions about the supposed job opening. I didn't get a chance to ask any questions because they quickly ended the interview. I then realized I was just invited to a fake job interview. Thanks for wasting my time. Very unprofessional organization.