Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.7

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Pomona, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First you have to do a video response to a few questions, followed by another video submission on another few questions. After that is a phone interview with the HR Rep from Virginia. From there depending on geographical preference and availability in your preference there will be a follow up interview, in my case it was a phone interview. In my case from which I've heard is quite rare I waited 3 months for the Fourth interview, due to the lack of position in my area.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you where helping a customer and you where unable to answer a question the customer had?   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

1st round- Self recorded video interview
    2nd round- phone call- getting to know you and seeing what you know about the company
    3rd- Get flown out to Virginia for two days. First day is them informing you more about the company and hearing from upper management about their expereinces. Second day is 3 back to back interviews. They all just want to see if you're committed and willing to work in the warehouse for a month.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the warehouse phase?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Loveland, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Just asked about me and told me about the job. They forgot to have me fill out an ap and called and asked me if they could email it to me.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Process took 4+ weeks. 3 rounds of interviews: video recording, phone, in person. One of the better interview processes I have gone through. Every step of the way was handled greatly by Ferguson and they truly care about your experience. They allow candidates multiples areas to pursue within the Sales position and bring in many associates to further give the candidate more insight into the company. Currently waiting for a decision.

Interview Questions

• Customer service related questions
      basic behavioral(they really want to see if you fit in their culture)
      Be yourself but also prove yourself to be a great fit. They want go getters.
      Answer Question

Picker/Puller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Henderson, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy, friendly people great environment. You come in they ask a few questions about you and what spiked your interest within the company. If they like what they're hearing they give you a tour go over some of the job functions and duties.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

The interviews were fairly easy, and occurred over a period of about 3 months. I submitted an application in January, and received a follow-up call within about a week. We set up a pre-recorded online interview for the following week. About two weeks later I received a phone call from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. From there, I was asked to attend a recruiting event. I was then hired in April.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Payne, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Fort Payne, AL).

Interview

Group questioning board which asked different questions for each interviewer. Confidence is important. Most individuals interviewing for the position have limited experience. The company strives to ensure that the individual is moldable into the business model and future plans of leadership in the organization.

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

Video interview, followed by a phone interview. If you make it to the next set of interviews it is a two day program. Great people and great work environment. The entire process took about 3 months. Final interviews are with managers and aren't too intense.

Interview Questions

• 3 strenghts and 3 weaknesses
      typical behavioral and situational questions
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation , pay depends on area you are working out of.

Sales/Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Newport News, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process with Ferguson consists of a brief video interview to start. It will be a couple questions where you reply to prompts on a webcam and some that you respond with typing. After that, you will have a 20-25 minute phone interview. Then, you will be summoned for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two managers who were very relaxed and down to earth. They asked what the most important quality I felt I possessed was as well as well as what the salaries I was expecting

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around current position responsibilities and career path, abilities. They asked probing questions about current roles such as how I liked the position and any accomplishments   1 Answer