Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions

Interviews at Ferguson Enterprises

2.6

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

After the phone interviews, there was virtual interviews with multiple managers. All of the managers were great, and the interviews were no problem. I received an offer after about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Most of the managers asked why I am looking for a career in sales. Also, how I would benefit the company.   Answer Question

Credit Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2020.

Interview

Received an email but not a call initially. The first interview was through text and self-paced, once completed the responses were sent over for review. No second interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about our industry?
      In two sentences or less, what do you value about Ferguson's culture?
      What annual salary are you seeking?   Answer Question

Credit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Nashville, TN) in June 2020.

Interview

First interview was was over text in which they asked only three questions. The second, was a phone interview I have yet to hear back about an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What about the company culture do I value?   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Newport News, VA) in March 2020.

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview process and thought it went well. I was first asked where in the U.S. that I'd like to work during a text interview, then it moved onto a phone interview. I was then eventually asked to go to a recruiting event in Newport News, VA to get to know the company culture. I have no complaints except for that the interview process was extremely long. I applied for the position in October, heard back for my first phone interview in November and then went to the final recruiting event in March to see if I had gotten the position. After waiting since October to find out if I got the position, I found out that after all of my effort and time waiting, I did not get the position. Both the recruiters were excellent and some of the nicest people I have ever met, but the best advice I would give would be to make the interview process a little shorter as I felt strung along, especially after not getting the position. This was my dream job and I put time and effort into 5 months only to find out I hadn't gotten the job, while I knew someone who also went who had just found out about the position a week ago and got the job. I'm not saying these people weren't deserving of the job, but I felt the handling of the timing of my interview process was awful and heartbreaking when finding out that I didn't even get the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

They contacted me for an interview and it was about 1 hour with 2 different employees. It was very calm and I never felt overwhelmed. I liked the company a lot. I also like virginia

AP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

First interview is was with HR (Phone Interview)
    Second interview was with the Department Manager
    Final Panel Interview with Manager, Asst. Manager, Senior Manager, and HR Manager
    The interviews were standard with basic situational questions.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Welcoming, felt that I was valued as a candidate. They were very caring and wanted to make sure that I was the right fit, vice versa. Overall, very professional.

Sales Interview

Interview

Video first, this was super awkward and my first time doing it but I got through to a phone interview. Phone second- the interviewer was nice but really awkward and then I got awkward. Ferguson is still great.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a customer who comes in?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

First interview was pretty standard interview questions about my background, second was more detailed and told me a little more about the role. The final interview was a bit longer and asked me more difficult questions about what I knew about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about past experiences you have had that will prepare you for this role.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Houston, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

simple, work related questions, your background in industry, are u comfortable with the job profile or not, how will you mange if there is work overload, can u perform in over pressure situations.