Ferguson Enterprises Sales/Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ferguson Enterprises Sales/Management Trainee Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Pomona, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First you have to do a video response to a few questions, followed by another video submission on another few questions. After that is a phone interview with the HR Rep from Virginia. From there depending on geographical preference and availability in your preference there will be a follow up interview, in my case it was a phone interview. In my case from which I've heard is quite rare I waited 3 months for the Fourth interview, due to the lack of position in my area.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you where helping a customer and you where unable to answer a question the customer had?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

The interviews were fairly easy, and occurred over a period of about 3 months. I submitted an application in January, and received a follow-up call within about a week. We set up a pre-recorded online interview for the following week. About two weeks later I received a phone call from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. From there, I was asked to attend a recruiting event. I was then hired in April.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Newport News, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process with Ferguson consists of a brief video interview to start. It will be a couple questions where you reply to prompts on a webcam and some that you respond with typing. After that, you will have a 20-25 minute phone interview. Then, you will be summoned for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Application, video answer interview, 30 minute skype interview, 2 day recruiting event with 30ish other candidates for multiple locations. They bring in employees from the locations you are applying for - tour of facility, networking and cocktails, formal dinner second day is 3 30 minute interviews. Relaxing and enjoyable experience for an interview

Negotiation

No negotiation but they do pay differently per location

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really fun and very relaxed. You send in a video interview where you answer questions that they provided. You can retake the video as many times as you'd like. Then, the second interview is a live video interview. If you make it to the third round, they will fly you out to some location. I was flown out with a bunch of other students to Austin, TX. It was a phenomenal experience. We really got to know each of the people working there over drinks and a wonderful meal. The second day in Austin we had 3 1:1 interviews, each about 30 minutes long. Just be yourself, they are REAL people!! Loved this company.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any job/career in the world, what would it be?   1 Answer

Sales/Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through University Recruiting, Had a video interview followed by a phone interview. Video interview is a bit awkward but you can record your answers as many times as you would like.

Interview Questions

• On a scale from 1-10 how competitive are you and how do you feel about losing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Very fun. Never had I interviewed in video format, only face t of ace or via phone. I met the recruiters at a university career fair. They liked my background and recommended I apply. So I did. Within a day or so of applying, I got an email to set up ash online account with Montage, their video interview partner. The video interview consisted of 6 questions, 3 of which video responses were required. Soon after submitting that, I got a phone interview, nailed that, then another manager (this time from Phoenix) interviewed me on the phone and i nailed that interview too. Now I'm waiting for a local manager to contact me for a 3rd interview. From the career to now, everyone I've talked to on the phone or in person has been casual but upbeat. I feel they really do want to know what you're about first to see if you fit what they're looking for for this trainee program, which is people with great customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how would you rate Ferguson as your top choice?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I first applied online. I was then contacted via telephone. The recruiter and I chatted briefly to see if I was interested in second, recorded video interview. Video interview pretty easy. They said it would be up to two weeks to see if I would be invited for third, in person interview.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

They send you a video and information, then perform a phone interview, if you pass, you go on to the next round. The video makes it so that it is difficult to ask too many additional questions because they address many of the typical questions you would ask. They also don't give you a location as to where you would be. I assume this is done after one of the later interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would fit in with our company and our company culture?   Answer Question

Sales/Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

Applied through their website. Was contacted through email to complete a video interview with a bunch of questions. Once completed have a phone interview which lasts 15-20 minutes. After that I was contacted to interview with a hiring manager, but my 'paper work' never made it to the hiring manager. About a month later was contacted for a hiring program. Trip was paid for was a two day event with dinner and drinks. The 2nd day was 3 back to back interviews. Followed by a 3 week wait if you have an offer or not.