Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.7

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in February 2017.

Interview

Met them at a career fair and emailed them. Did a video interview where you answer pre-selected questions and video tape your responses. After I passed that round we had a phone interview where they asked a couple of questions and answered any you might have. The phone call lasted roughly 30 minutes.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Pomona, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First you have to do a video response to a few questions, followed by another video submission on another few questions. After that is a phone interview with the HR Rep from Virginia. From there depending on geographical preference and availability in your preference there will be a follow up interview, in my case it was a phone interview. In my case from which I've heard is quite rare I waited 3 months for the Fourth interview, due to the lack of position in my area.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you where helping a customer and you where unable to answer a question the customer had?   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

1st round- Self recorded video interview
    2nd round- phone call- getting to know you and seeing what you know about the company
    3rd- Get flown out to Virginia for two days. First day is them informing you more about the company and hearing from upper management about their expereinces. Second day is 3 back to back interviews. They all just want to see if you're committed and willing to work in the warehouse for a month.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the warehouse phase?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Loveland, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Just asked about me and told me about the job. They forgot to have me fill out an ap and called and asked me if they could email it to me.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Process took 4+ weeks. 3 rounds of interviews: video recording, phone, in person. One of the better interview processes I have gone through. Every step of the way was handled greatly by Ferguson and they truly care about your experience. They allow candidates multiples areas to pursue within the Sales position and bring in many associates to further give the candidate more insight into the company. Currently waiting for a decision.

Interview Questions

• Customer service related questions
      basic behavioral(they really want to see if you fit in their culture)
      Be yourself but also prove yourself to be a great fit. They want go getters.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frostproof, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Frostproof, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Great. I thought it went well. I then received a pre-recorded message on my voicemail saying that I was not picked for the job but then they called and said that it was mistakenly sent out and that I did in fact have the job. I don't know it was the case or if someone else they had picked decided to run for the hills.

Interview Questions

• How many times is it ok to make a mistake on the job?   1 Answer

Warehouse/Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Escondido, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website. Called back for a face-to-face interview. Called back that I got hired. Orientation at their HQ. Then started to work. They later trained on forklift and other heavy equipment.

Interview Questions

• Any experience driving a 30 foot truck?   1 Answer

Picker/Puller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Henderson, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy, friendly people great environment. You come in they ask a few questions about you and what spiked your interest within the company. If they like what they're hearing they give you a tour go over some of the job functions and duties.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

The interviews were fairly easy, and occurred over a period of about 3 months. I submitted an application in January, and received a follow-up call within about a week. We set up a pre-recorded online interview for the following week. About two weeks later I received a phone call from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. From there, I was asked to attend a recruiting event. I was then hired in April.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Payne, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Fort Payne, AL).

Interview

Group questioning board which asked different questions for each interviewer. Confidence is important. Most individuals interviewing for the position have limited experience. The company strives to ensure that the individual is moldable into the business model and future plans of leadership in the organization.