Ferguson Enterprises Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manager Trainee Interview

Interview

1. Phone Interviewer
2. 2nd Round Phone Interview
3. Conference in Atlanta

Interview Questions

• Be very proactive in the interviews, they want to see people that can sell themselves.

Is one employee bigger than the organization?
    1 Answer

Negotiation

Your pay per hour, traveling amount.

Other Interview Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in January 2009.

Interview

Took the phone interview even though I wasnt that intersted in working for a distributor. I didnt get to move on to the next stage in the process which was a good thing. Felt like the company wants people as grunts who dont posess marketable employable skills who are able to go to work anywhere else and are stuck working for them. interview consisted of basic interview questions and lasted 20 minutes. If you want outside sales dont tell them this, as they will determine where you will be working on their needs not your interests or career goals. You should probaby tell them instead you want to manage a branch (retail store with a warehouse) and be in charge of people as a "leader" as a career goal as outside sales people tend to work unsupervised and are out dealing with customers. For being a plumbing store and catering to a male dominated industry I was surprised that a female was involved in the hiring process when their customers are all male. The nature of the job seemed more suited for recent high school grads than engineering majors.

Interview Questions

• what management style do you prefer.   2 Answers

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in December 2007.

Interview

The process was very thorough. I was impressed because they flew all candidates out to Kansas City.