Ferguson Enterprises Sales Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ferguson Enterprises Sales Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.4

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

3 Interviews. 1 - Online Video 2 - Phone Interview 3 - Fly out. The first one asks basic interview questions. The second one is where you get into a few tougher questions as to why you should get another interview. The final one is 3 interviewers, but it is supposed to help figure out if your personality really works with the company and where you might work best if offered a job.

Other Interview Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

1st round- Self recorded video interview
    2nd round- phone call- getting to know you and seeing what you know about the company
    3rd- Get flown out to Virginia for two days. First day is them informing you more about the company and hearing from upper management about their expereinces. Second day is 3 back to back interviews. They all just want to see if you're committed and willing to work in the warehouse for a month.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the warehouse phase?   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

Video interview, followed by a phone interview. If you make it to the next set of interviews it is a two day program. Great people and great work environment. The entire process took about 3 months. Final interviews are with managers and aren't too intense.

Interview Questions

• 3 strenghts and 3 weaknesses
      typical behavioral and situational questions
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation , pay depends on area you are working out of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (La Crosse, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

The first screening interview is a video interview. It is used by an online application so you are not speaking with a real person. You answer about 10 basic questions, and you have the opportunity to redo them as many times as you would like. They were basic screening questions, none of them were surprising.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions like tell me about yourself, When is a time you have come over a difficulty, how do you approach challenges   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a call back the same day to complete a video interview online. The video interview was 6 questions including location preferences and basic questions. You could re record your answers which was great as I can get nervous and talk too fast. I was contacted by email about a week later for a phone interview. The interviewer was very easygoing and upbeat. About a week after the phone interview, I was contact by phone for a face to face interview at the branch. When I got to the location, I met with 2 people seperately, the sales manager and the operations manager. The sales manager went over my experience again and told me a little bit more about the position. The operations manager spent the whole I interview talking! He barely asked me 2 questions and the questions he did ask he would interrupt me before I could finish speaking. I guess he had already decided I wasn't a good fit because he was very vague when I asked when I should expect to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the next 5 years   Answer Question
    • If you were to explain to me why you should get the position, what would you say?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

First did an online interview. Asked about 5 questions and could rerecord as often as needed. Then a phone interview. Then an in person interview. This was a long process but worth the wait!

Interview Questions

• Online interview - the first thing they wanted to know was - "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Hiring Process from what I went through.
    1) Went to a career fair and talked with a recruiter
    2) Answering questions on a FaceTime like application that would give you the ability to try as many times as you would like until you like your answer
    3) Phone interview with recruiter
    4) Fully paid expense trip to a branch for 2 days for final interviews
    5) Offer or no offer.

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

Not too bad. Two interviews so far with nice recruiters. On to the third and final step of a two-day event at a central location. If all goes well I hope to get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Blacksburg, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter at a campus event. I filled out the online application, and was then contacted for a short phone interview, then completed an online video interview, and then my interview process was put on hold until I got closer to Graduation.

The interview process was very extensive, but it seemed like getting a job was not too difficult. I was offered the position, but ended up accepting a position with another company. Overall, I think Ferguson is a great company with a good culture.

Interview Questions

• What type of activities would you expect to do in the sales trainee program?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

3 interviews. 1 video interview with re recordable questions, 1 phone interview, and then attend an event at a location with interviews with managers. Took about 3 or 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Not many, maybe explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what the result was.   1 Answer