Ferrandino & Son Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2018

2.2

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (New York, NY).

Interview

I had one interview with a Director and program manager. It lasted for about 30 minutes overall and was relatively easy. The questions were about handling stress in the workplace as well as experience with negotiating.

Interview Questions

• How well do I handle stress on the job?
      What experience do I have the negotiation?
      Tell them about a difficult customer interaction.
      How did I hear about the job.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son.

Interview

I met with one of the program managers which was more if a laid back conversation where she got to know a little more about me as well as telling me more about the company and role I would be in. I then met with two more managers who further discussed the position and asked some wuestions about my background.

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

interview went very well. there were two people who asked me several questions about my goals and about this new position. I felt that both of these gentleman were friendly, open, and honest towards me. It was actually refreshing to have such nice people interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how I respond to certain scenarios i.e. a customer who is upset about an issue like not getting paid.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very elementary. You are in an office room doing a 1 on 1 with a random manager of the company. First you meet with an ops managers, then a senior ops manager. If you answer their questions correctly, they will send you an offer letter via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Name a time when you did something hypothetical that never really happened, but you just made up the day before the interview.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Not intimidating. Though the office environment is business casual, show up dressed to impress. You will have to be able to do that for when client's visit anyway and they want to see that you can. Men, that means suits. Ladies that means suits or business dress. If you get three interviews back to back, then you are in. The turn over is high at this company, so they can't waste time but doing interviews over multiple days. Most interview questions will center around being on the phone and computer all day and basically having to ask the same question, over and over till you get an answer.

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

you interview with 3 different managers, the interview process is rather quick and completed within less than an hour, really no trick questions straight forward process, the people interviewing are always nice and cordial

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA).

Interview

As long as you continue to impress you will have 3 consecutive interviews (operations manager, operations manager, and finally sr operations manager). The entire process should not take longer than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Nothing crazy- Why Ferrandino? What relevant experience? Goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

They want to hear short and sweet answers. Right to the point. They ask a lot of questions such as invoicing processing, have you ever worked in landscaping, HVAC, anything technicial

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a situation that was difficult and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Met w ops manager and senior ops manager and a different teams op manager. Very typical interview process no curve balls. They gave accurate information that answered my questions which mainly were about the poor reviews on glass door that i looked at before i took the interview. They want to know that you can remain calm and work under pressure and provide excellent customer service.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for out of your career here   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Norristown, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Was directed to their website, emailed them my resume and cover letter. Heard back in about 2 days and scheduled an interview via email. Interviewed with three different members of the operation staff individually over the course of an hour. All asked pretty standard interview questions (greatest strength, weakness, etc.) and questions about customer service experience. Explained a lot about their operations and how it works.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience with negotiations, which I did not have much and had to wing it.   1 Answer