Ferrandino & Son Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ferrandino & Son Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2018

2.2

Client Coordinator Interview

Interview

Very brief, standard questions, 2 people in an office with me. Nothing stood out as difficult. They explained the role and what they were looking for. Looking back, it was mostly smoke and mirrors.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was out of the ordinary. Not much thought went into the interview process.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son.

Interview

I met with one of the program managers which was more if a laid back conversation where she got to know a little more about me as well as telling me more about the company and role I would be in. I then met with two more managers who further discussed the position and asked some wuestions about my background.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (New York, NY).

Interview

I had one interview with a Director and program manager. It lasted for about 30 minutes overall and was relatively easy. The questions were about handling stress in the workplace as well as experience with negotiating.

Interview Questions

• How well do I handle stress on the job?
      What experience do I have the negotiation?
      Tell them about a difficult customer interaction.
      How did I hear about the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

interview went very well. there were two people who asked me several questions about my goals and about this new position. I felt that both of these gentleman were friendly, open, and honest towards me. It was actually refreshing to have such nice people interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how I respond to certain scenarios i.e. a customer who is upset about an issue like not getting paid.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son.

Interview

Wasn't too difficult. They wanted to know what I knew about the company from my research. So you should study up on that. What kind of relevant experience did I have. Where did I see myself in 5 years. How did I handle a tough situation in regards to customer service. Again, nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

• How did my current skills line up to the position that I'm applying for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes you could negotiate salary. Wasn't too difficult. Seems like they are always hiring and kind of hard up for people, so I used that to my advantage. I hear that turnover is high so I made sure they knew that I was aware of this. Maybe that helped me get a few extra percentage points added to my salary.

Procurement Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick discussion with the director. I had a 20-minute interview with the director then I had another approximately 20 minute interview with one of the operations managers to see if I like the position or not and what the position

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA).

Interview

As long as you continue to impress you will have 3 consecutive interviews (operations manager, operations manager, and finally sr operations manager). The entire process should not take longer than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Nothing crazy- Why Ferrandino? What relevant experience? Goals?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son in February 2015.

Interview

received a phone call to go over some details of the position, invited to office for interview, met with two managers and went over the day to day, they asked me a ton of questions that pertain to the skills I need to do the job

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I would mind being on the phone for long periods of time   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Met w ops manager and senior ops manager and a different teams op manager. Very typical interview process no curve balls. They gave accurate information that answered my questions which mainly were about the poor reviews on glass door that i looked at before i took the interview. They want to know that you can remain calm and work under pressure and provide excellent customer service.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for out of your career here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ferrandino & Son (Audubon, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very elementary. You are in an office room doing a 1 on 1 with a random manager of the company. First you meet with an ops managers, then a senior ops manager. If you answer their questions correctly, they will send you an offer letter via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Name a time when you did something hypothetical that never really happened, but you just made up the day before the interview.   2 Answers