FiberCloud Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at FiberCloud

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FiberCloud (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I believe I interviewed with a few different people. It went really well and I left feeling really good about it. Each person made it sound like I would get the job and I was a perfect fit. (I had just left a company I was with for almost 9 years as a Sales Admin). I was in communication with the person in charge and then it just stopped. I can't remember how long it took to actually find out I wasn't going to be hired but it took awhile. It was all very weird. About 6-12 months later I received an email asking if I was still interested as the person that was hired didn't work out. Sorry, should have picked me the first time, I declined.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FiberCloud.

Interview

The interview was thorough, I interviewed with 4 people throughout the process. They were very nice people but seemed scattered. It's in a great location in a beautiful building downtown. The interview was fairly standard, but very conversational and I left feeling as though I was a friend rather than a potential hire.

Interview Questions

• They inquired about experience and ability to help plan team events.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FiberCloud in March 2011.

Interview

Many questions on how to work with new clients and how to manage cloud enterprise email.

Interview Questions

• How well can you work with no guidelines to start with   Answer Question

Company growth pains.