Fiberlink Account Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiberlink Account Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiberlink in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by multiple people, who were all rude. The first two people spoke down to me the entire time, and were not professional. Questioned all of my skills in a condescending tone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fiberlink (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the company recruiter. I had an (in-person) interview with the talent manager who answered all my questions and then some. I was then asked to come back to meet with 4 other individuals, which I did the following week. Everyone was very informative and sincere. I left the interview very excited and eager to get the job. I was called back the next day and given an offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had a couple conversations about my salary requirements and the comp plan with the talent manager before I was given an offer. When I received the offer, it was exactly what I excpected. I accepted the offer that same day.

Account Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiberlink (Blue Bell, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with a very friendly HR lady. Then spoke to the Sales Manager on the phone for almost an hour discussing my experience and asking questions about the job. I was then asked to come in for an in person interview.

I was told the process would take 2.5 hours, first person I met with was a guy a grumpy guy who works in a completely different part of the business, that lasted all of 5 minutes, then I spoke with the HR lady for a few minutes, and then spoke with the top sales agent, again another person who seemed completely uninterested in being involved in the process.

Overall, I've never been involved in such an unprofessional atmosphere, the whole process took 20 minutes. This company has a good product they are selling, but based on my experience the management here has many issues.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the company   1 Answer