Fidelity Investments Actuarial Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Actuarial Associate Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First interviewed with main hiring manager, then met with the rest of the office. Everybody was friendly. They didn't ask any questions on computer languages or microsoft office, and they didn't ask any of those trick questions that some employers like to ask. It was mainly just behavioral questions, talking about experiences and why you're interested in actuarial science/retirement/fidelity.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Actuarial Associate Interview

Interview

i had an interview for the actuarial associate with 2 interviewees. I do not think they are fully prepared. They just asked me some basic resume staff, and they were done, maybe because they are not interested in me. I think they expect you to talk about your exam preparation process and how you are preparing for the coming one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied and went through two rounds of phone interviews: first with the second manager and second with a hiring consultant. After about two weeks I was called back for an on-site interview. Some of the team were out on business trips, so I had interviewed with four individuals with thirty minute intervals. After two weeks they had made a final decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC).

Interview

The interview lasted 1 hour and it consisted two parts. The interviewers are extremely easy to talk to and they said they would get back to me in one week. The interview consisted almost to none hard questions, mostly just how I could fit in their company culture. The only thing they asked me that was on qualifications is how proficient I was in Excel.

Actuarial Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

I met with Fidelity during college recruiting on my campus. The first interview was pleasant; we talked about my resume and my background. The next step was a follow-up phone call with a hiring manager for the Benefits department. It was awful. She was so disinterested that it was hard for me to show my enthusiasm, which is already difficult to do over the phone anyway. I received my rejection e-mail within a few days. Needless to say, I wasn't surprised in the least.