Fidelity Investments Associate Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Associate Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

First round on campus Interview
Super day with like 6 interviews

Had to do a stock pitch with a presentation + model.
I spend so much time on this and yet they only had 2 spots available and I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was administered by 3 members of the team I applied for. I met with each one individually and each person asked different types of question. They really want to see how you would fit in with the team and how well you work with others. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• An interviewer showed me a bar graph and asked me what kind of trend I saw.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was given a phone interview in the space of approximately 7 days. It took approximately 20 minutes, and was fairly rigorous. You have to know their financials in and out if you really want to get called in for more personal interview.

Know where the overall industry is headed most of all.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can add value to Fidelity's operations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX).

Interview

I applied for an Associate Financial Analyst position and received a phone interview from a recruiter within two business days. I was told that my resume would be reviewed by a manager for a possible face interview. However, an entire week passed without a word from anyone. I contacted the recruiter and another recruiter called me to arrange my face interview. I received an e-mail within two business days and confirmed my appointment for the following week.
    I completed three interviews in person. Two rounds consisted of two interviewers (a senior and junior analyst). The last round consisted of only one senior analyst. I used this site to prepare myself for the interviews. Based on comments, I was prepared to answer very tough questions. However, the interviews seemed pretty easy. I was asked very little behavioral questions. Most questions consisted of how my background would match their needs.
    All of the interviewers were easy to talk to and made me excited about the possibility to work with them. At the end of the interviews, I was told that they were considering many people for the role. The next step would be a final interview with the hiring manager. It’s been about three weeks and I have yet to hear anything further about the position.

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewers were short and to the point unlike some interviews that are long, drawn out and off the subject.