Fidelity Investments Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

3.3

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

I have moved through two phone interview. The first one was with human resource, which was quite easy without behavior questions and she asked about the VBA and SQL skill level. The second one was with the department manager, which included some technical questions but was around the project experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Associate Interview

Interview

I have moved through 2 interviews so far, both on the phone. The next is in person. expect the s.t.a.r. method of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• provide a time when you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial interview with Human Resources was scheduled right away. The time frame between interviewing with HR and management was a little long, maybe a month later. I interviewed with the hiring manager/supervisor first and then his superior. The manager was nice and engaging but asked a ton of questions, and some of them were harder than others.

Interview Questions

• What is a quality I like and dislike in a manager? (trick question???)   Answer Question

Negotiation

"We will start you with __________"

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in October 2014.

Interview

Fidelity's interviews are hard to crack and are usually long but every moment spent is worth it. I had to go through 5 rounds (usually there are 4) which starts with a GD, followed by a written test and finally the Ops round. I had a year of gap which I had to justify so if there's a missing piece of year, please make sure you justify it well.

Fidelity has a lot of growth opportunities. People fill in IJPs and move all the time. In terms of Salary, appraisal falls between 8-13% of radar.

Interview Questions

• Explain a scenario when you had gone one step extra to help a customer   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

The only company in my experience where you will be treated nicely having no complaints during the interview process. It starts with a 60 marks attitude comprising verbal,quantitative and logical reasoning. The next day is the technical interview- mutual funds and stock market followed by some hr questions. The final managerial round will have only resume related questions and salary negotiation- just sell yourself!!

Interview Questions

• Most annoying thing that will force me to quit the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was good for a fresher so no negotiations.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Got a call from a consultancy. 3 screening round- one written test, round with an HR, Senior management

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Chennai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interview, one aptitude, behavioural questions and finally hr round, interview was to test your analytical skills as well as personality. It was a two day process one happened in college and later interview happened at chennai office. 4 rounds of interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

they had 3 rounds of interview
    1-hr
    2 technical
    3-manager round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

na

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Aptitude, English Test and 2 rounds of F_F interviews

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Join US?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its a very good Platform for Commerce Background People. If you are from a Commerce Background and looking for a Relaxable life join this Org. But pls do not except more hikes.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

writing test, aptitude test, HR round of interview and Manager round of interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to tell