Fidelity Investments Client Management Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Client Management Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Client Management Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Experienced Hire - My interview focused on customer conversation skills, an understanding of managed accounts (series 65 or 66 required), and the ability to manage a book of customers effectively. This is not a "destination" position, so part of the interview is geared toward the next position of Portfolio Specialist. Interview was somewhat behavioral, but some of the questions logistical, addressing my lack of experience in their specific environment.

Interview Questions

• Having not worked in a large corporate environment, how will you adapt to the change in surroundings and culture?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The first couple of phone interviews gave me what the target comp was for the position and the range. Offer was satisfactory, my base offer was higher that the target base. The target variable comp for this position is $22,000 per year, but the expectation is that you look at the target as a baseline. My total comp expected is $72,000, but it should end up being closer to $80,000.