Fidelity Investments Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Fidelity Investments

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I got called back pretty quick ,was given a set of pre programmed questions over the phone and could tell from the beginning the lady had no interest in either listening to my answer she just wanted to get thru the interview as fast as possible.

Interview Questions

• If I ever failed to meet a goal?and how did I react to it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview than followup one on one. I'm was given prep questions potentially going to be asked. I reviewed the answers,and was,ready, preparation was key. They also utilize the 2 interviewer approach, good cop/ bad cop routines.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what is the most difficult situation you have handled and how do you effect the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2014.

Interview

Do your research on company most questions relate to what you know about the company. Keep in mind, this is a group setting, your interviewing with other potential candidates, so do your best to stand out without looking like your in a competition, here's your chance to show your a team player as well.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult for me was when I was asked, "Why, I left (a very good position) the job I had prior to this". Truth is, I had a very bad experience with my ex-boss, and had a hard time working in the conditions I was put in. Being honest is important and it was difficult to be professional and honest without throwing my ex boss under the bus. I answered the best and as honestly as I could, and they appreciated that.   Answer Question

I was hired at another company I applied for prior to. However, I would gladly work for Fidelity if I wasn't employed

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There are three rounds .
    1st round is of introduction .
    2nd round is with the managers .
    3rd round is with HR .

All rounds are simple and the interviewers basically search for the people who are ready to do multitasking with given BAU .

Interview Questions

• It totally depends on the interviewer mood and nature , sometimes they ask you about mutual funds and if you are lucky an introduction is enough to select .   1 Answer