Fidelity Investments Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Finance Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

There was an initial informational interview with one interviewer that was very laid back. He asked me to elaborate on my resume and was basically checking to make sure everything was legit. The second and final interview was a little more crazy. We were all taken into a room and were interview by 2 or 3 people. Classic behavioral questions were asked but I was not asked anything necessarily finance related. The interviewers and I mainly used the time to get to know each other and talk about our connection.

Interview Questions

• Classic behavioral questions... Strengths/ weaknesses...What is your experience and how could it help you here? etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was not that engaging and the people did not seem to have a strong sense of what the company culture was.

Interview Questions

• What is corporate finance?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you let a team down and how would you have done things differently, if you were given another chance.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2010.

Interview

Had two separate interviews, about 2 weeks apart. The first was an interview with 2 employees. Typical questions: walk us through your resume, tell me about a time when..., tell us about your short and long term goals. One question that wasn't typical: "Which financial statement do you think is the most important and why?" Second interview day consisted of 4-5, 1:1: interviews each lasting about an hour. Similar questions to first interview with more focus on "Why should we hire you" and "Why do you want this job, specifically?"