Fidelity Investments Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 4, 2017

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Called in for a first interview, typical standard interview questions. I get nervous during interviews so I tried to lighten the mood a bit but this didn't work, felt like I was being interrogated and couldn't make any connection with my interviewer. Thought I answered questions pretty well but not well enough to stand out. I asked a few questions about the job itself and didn't feel like I was getting straight answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied via a career networking website from school and got an interview about two months later. The interview took place at their Westlake branch. The interview consisted of two 30 minutes session, interviewed by two different team leaders. They were both nice, but I never got a call back.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Stay away from this job! The interview was ok. But interview was director wasn't so structured. The director seemed quite disorganized and didn't know what he wanted. no smile and nothing truly reflect the culture of the workplace. The place does respect talents at all. If they were interested in you, they asked you to come for an interview in a short period of time and very inflexible or inconsiderable of rescheduling. But if they failed to answer one question that fit well their expectation, they would reject you and WOULD NOT TELL you. So you are desperately looking for a job, then try this place. But if you have more choices, go with some other places. Most of the places would pay higher bonus and total compensation. Here the compensation is around the industry average and PLUS the culture sucks!

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1st round was aptitude,in that 4 sub sections,verbal ability,arithmetic,logical reasoning,non verbal reasoning and then was a personal round

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2011.

Interview

I was set up for the interview through a mutual friend. I went to the office to meet with the head of the department. The interview was very quick, about 20 mins, and was pretty basic. He asked things like, what type of leadership experience you have; how well do you work in groups etc. I ended up being declined because it was obvious my interest wasn't in the finance industry. He gave me this feedback because of our mutual friend.