Fidelity Investments IT Audit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments IT Audit Analyst Interview Questions

IT Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Southlake, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

it was fairly easy, there were no difficult questions. just general questions. the process took about 4 weeks. I applied at the southlake location in texas. My process was two phone interviews, each were right after the other. one was with a man from the boston office and the other was a new hire from my university.

Interview Questions

• what programming languages do you know? Then the interview gets technical to the point to where, if you paid attention in your programming and other related classes, and you understood the conceptual things, then you would be fine.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

IT Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

The first step was to submit my resume through my school's career center. A few days later, I received an email to interview them on campus. The first interview consisted of two separate 1:1 sessions. Both sessions were mostly about my resume with some questions such as why fidelity, why this position, why did you choose your university, etc.
    The second round (and final round) was a four hour long session. We had to meet at Fidelity's main office in Boston and then proceeded to have SEVEN 1:1 interviews in a row. Each session was approximately 30 minutes long. They asked the same questions over and over so the entire process was quite tiring. Again, 95% of their questions were resume based.

Interview Questions