Fidelity Investments Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Went through the video interview, phone screening and manager interview. My recruiter was not responsive and did not follow up with me. I had to email him constantly to make sure I was in the hiring process. Overall the hiring process took​ 5 months because the recruiter was not responsive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

The hiring experience was done through an online video portal. All the questions were asked by a pre-recorded video. They asked five questions ( five separate videos) with a timed response, allowing for up to three minute responses.

Application

Interview

Three, one-on-one interviews with different managers. My first two interviews were back-to-back at the NM site location but were conducted via Skype. The third interview was over the phone. In total, the interviews lasted about 30 minutes each.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Smithfield, RI) in February 2017.

Interview

Split into two interviews, one technical, one non-technical. The first seemed mostly to be for my benefit, educate me to the specifics of the position. The first was a single recruiter, the second, a panel.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a specific customer interaction from a previous job in which I didn't regularly interact with them.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2017.

Interview

1. HireVue, generic behavioral questions
    2. Phone interview with hiring manager

Some people also had to do a phone screen with the recruiter but I skipped that stage.

Unfortunately it seems like they don't care much about their technology interns and try to hire as many as possible. I've heard the environment isn't great. Considering they asked me zero tech questions, I knew I didn't want to work here.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA).

Interview

Simple, over-the-phone interview with a college recruiter. Basically outlined what the opportunities were at Fidelity and asked basic questions about my resume, leadership experience, and things of that nature. Make sure that you have a couple of good questions lined up, they definitely are looking for a back and forth conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Digital Interview. They asked 5 automated questions, with 30 seconds to prepare for your answer. You can take as long as you want between questions. All questions were very straight forward and bot behavioral and situational type.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

It was two interviews. One over the phone and another was video. It was about thirty minutes. The second interview was only about 10 minutes. Research before you apply. It really helps.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward interview. Started of with a phone interview with a recruiting agent. Asked general questions about experience, resume, education. Was then called back for an in-person interview which was more specific around the position and duties I would be doing. Overall was a great process with everyone being friendly and helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

2 Interviews. both behavioral. Both pretty easy. Speak to the HR person and your hiring manager. Talk about the project you will be working on, your interests and teamwork opps. Make sure to have questions ready as they will ask you.