Fidelity Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Lengthy most of the question were really challenging , i was able to make my case, they really liked my resume and skillset. It was quite complicated interview than i would imagine. Overall happy with the way they conducted the video interview and the technical telephonic interview.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Very professional and great communication. Quick interviews all handle within 2 hours.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Aptitude, English Test and 2 rounds of F_F interviews

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Join US?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its a very good Platform for Commerce Background People. If you are from a Commerce Background and looking for a Relaxable life join this Org. But pls do not except more hikes.

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA).

Interview

Several interviews on site and over the phone- Initial screening interview by HR after application was submitted online.

Sector Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Telephonic, followed by Excel test, followed by two face-to-face. The Interview on phone was kinda jus to know more about you, how you communicate, soon. Excel test is challenging, brush up your concepts before you go. Face2Face was also challenging for me, but do not quite agree with them, as they ask theoretical definitions and slightly complex numerical questions in face-to-face rather than in excel test.

Interview Questions

• Define Regression, Define Correlation, lookingout for specific terminology like "linear relationship"...   Answer Question

Executive Secretary Interview

Interview

Veritude found my resume via Monster and did an initial phone interview screening. After almost a month, they scheduled me for a panel interview of 4. But in reality there were 5 of them an the interview lasted for an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a process which you started and ended and it has not been established yet.   Answer Question

Financial Representative Interview

Interview

I was first interviewed at my school campus. The recruiter was nice and we talked often about the position and what it entailed. I then had a face to face interview at fidelity and they took me and a group of other people around the office for a tour. They were nice and so were the 2 managers that interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer behavioral questions and research the industry well.   Answer Question

Institutional Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

I had three interviews the first was behavioral with an managing director, second was more technical business questions about the mutual fund industry, and the third was conversation with the head of institutional sales.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you faced adversity and how you learned from such an experience   1 Answer

Continuous Improvement Leader Interview

Interview

The internal talent acquisition person called me on a Friday in a panic asking if I could fly from the west coast to the east coast on Monday for interviews on Tuesday. I had a conflict, but I made an adjustment and made it work. I flew out Monday and they flew me into Boston Logan airport which required an hour of driving on my part after flying for over 5 hours. My interview was scheduled to start late morning. I was picked up on time from the lobby by the hiring manager, and my schedule showed that I would be interviewed by him and three others. The first person, the hiring manager's boss, said she just got back from vacation, and was too busy to see me for a 30 minute interview. I suggested we might do a phone call later in the week. One of the others said he just landed off a flight from their Texas office, and couldn't find my resume that had his notes on it so asked me to remind him about me using up too much of my 30 minutes with him. Another person said, "I thought I was supposed to interview someone today, I guess that's you. It's not on my calendar, but that's ok, why don't you remind me of who you are." Again, waste of 30 minutes. The hiring manager spent a good amount of time with me. Three out of four people weren't even ready to interview me after I turned on a dime to get there and flew across the country to meet with them. How rude and what a waste of time. Then I get a call from the talent acquisition person they've decided not to go forward with me and that she had feedback for me if I'd like it. I told her I would like it, but she never called me back.

Interview Questions

• It was totally unexpected that they would ask me to remind them of who I was after I expected them to have at least been prepared on their end to interview me.   Answer Question

Equity Research Associate Intern Interview

Interview

stated with a phone interview. was mostly behavioral / personal questions, but asked some questions about different kinds of companies i'd be interested in investing in right now.

in-person superday with 6 30-minute interviews. some behavioral questions, some brain teasers, some psuedo-case studies -- a mix of everything. no stick pitches though.

Interview Questions

• We get thousands of applications for an incredibly small number of positions. Why should I care about you?   Answer Question

Actuarial Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

I met with Fidelity during college recruiting on my campus. The first interview was pleasant; we talked about my resume and my background. The next step was a follow-up phone call with a hiring manager for the Benefits department. It was awful. She was so disinterested that it was hard for me to show my enthusiasm, which is already difficult to do over the phone anyway. I received my rejection e-mail within a few days. Needless to say, I wasn't surprised in the least.