Fidelity Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,422 Interview Reviews

2.9

International Trader Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I just applied for this job online, and then I got a digital interview invitation. 5 quesitons in the digital interview, cannot re-record, questions are not very difficult, straightforward. Overall, it is ok, and I have not gotten any feedback yet.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Smithfield, RI) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening followed up with a half day of in person interviews with the senior managers. All the people were very friendly and their questions were pretty standard. I was introduced to a couple staff members when walking from one manager to the next which also gave me a good feeling.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA).

Interview

Simple, over-the-phone interview with a college recruiter. Basically outlined what the opportunities were at Fidelity and asked basic questions about my resume, leadership experience, and things of that nature. Make sure that you have a couple of good questions lined up, they definitely are looking for a back and forth conversation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Video interview, phone interview, and final in person interview. I would suggest doing a lot of research and not try to BS through it because they will know. Be prepared for behavioral questions and explaining why you left your last job amd be able to give plenty of examples of costumer service.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

The interview process was good. The first round interview was basic and to the point. After discussing the position I was interested in they informed me this was not available. I was offered the second round, which was two separate Skype interviews of 45 minutes each. Along with this process I had to complete a code test that was one hour long.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

1. Vendor phone - basic preliminary software questions
    2. mini web rest based project assignment
    3. phone /skype - technical questions in 4 different levels sr developer, architect, VP and manager
    4. after few days confirmed for 6 months contract with possible extension

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

There is an initial phone interview followed by a behavioral and technical interview at their office. They are both 40 minutes long. The behavior questions were comprehensive on what you would do in certain scenarios. The technical questions were fairly straight forward and manageable. There is also a technical interview assessment given online before the behavioral and technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Print a string out backwards.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Digital Interview. They asked 5 automated questions, with 30 seconds to prepare for your answer. You can take as long as you want between questions. All questions were very straight forward and bot behavioral and situational type.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process for Fidelity is very pleasant. They definitely make you feel welcomed and feel good about the interview regardless of whether you get the job or not. but be careful, there will be a written exam at the end of the interview.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Received an email to do a video interview. Video Interview was awkward, but doable with 5 questions and timed responses with no chance to re-record.

Recruiter did not bother to let me know I was no longer being considered or respond to my two emails inquiring about the status of the position. It's too bad more companies aren't more diligent about closing out your application (even if it is an automatic email) instead of ignoring prospective employees.