Fidelity Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,499 Interview Reviews

2.9

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I was e-mailed shortly after submitting my resume. I was sent the information to complete the digital interview. Within two business days, I was contacted for a phone interview. After completion of the phone interview I was sent an assessment and simulator. Then I had an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• They were mostly concerned about testing abilities and the ability to juggle multiple things at one time. They asked many questions about my study habits.   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the MBA Intern role which had around 10 interview slots for R1 from the college and then 3 among them invited to Boston for R2. R1 was 2 rounds of typical consulting with general case interview followed by behavioral. R2 was three back-to-back cases that lasted an hour each.

Interview Questions

• R1 cases could be on any topic and can be any case type. R2 was more focused on the work which different verticals at Fidelity engage in - asset management, stock options, retirement accounts, etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online though my school. The process took 3 months with several over the phone interviews. Eventually got to talk to 2 of the team mangers but was not offered a position.

Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2017.

Interview

One video and two phone interviews. Video interview is the type where you record yourself answering questions and the phone is from HR then the direct manager you will be working for.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Denver, CO).

Interview

1. Referred by employee
    2. Video Interview
    3. In Person Interview

Easy process, basic questions about why I am interested in finance and fidelity as a company. Don't stress to much. The video interview was kind of strange.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter skipped digital interview and had a phone interview . The interview lasted 22 minutes . She went over my previous jobs and asked me about 2-3 situational questions . The lady who interviewed me was rude and condescending . She said I was a good fit , but needed to be more specific . Which is weird considering I talked to her for a long time on the situational questions . Fidelity I would suggest getting another recruiter who is nicer , because that lady was not at all ! I will not be applying to this company again .

International Trader Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I just applied for this job online, and then I got a digital interview invitation. 5 quesitons in the digital interview, cannot re-record, questions are not very difficult, straightforward. Overall, it is ok, and I have not gotten any feedback yet.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Video interview where you answer questions given by someone from HR. The initial email reply from them said they'd get back to me in 5 business days (they didn't! -- took a few weeks). After completing the video interview, they ghosted me. No rejection. No contact. This has happened twice with Fidelity. Totally unprofessional. Atleast reject me. Never dealing with them again and transferred my accounts to another broker. (Atleast I got some enjoyment out of it).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Video interview, phone interview, and final in person interview. I would suggest doing a lot of research and not try to BS through it because they will know. Be prepared for behavioral questions and explaining why you left your last job amd be able to give plenty of examples of costumer service.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Lengthy most of the question were really challenging , i was able to make my case, they really liked my resume and skillset. It was quite complicated interview than i would imagine. Overall happy with the way they conducted the video interview and the technical telephonic interview.