Fidelity Investments Investments Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Investments Representative Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Albany, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Was approached by a recruiter through LinkedIn. She screened me on the phone and set up an informational interview/meeting with branch manager. At the end of my interview the manager asked me to come back for more in-depth interview, and to meet one or two team members. After we ran out of time in the second interview the manager asked to set up a third interview over the phone to finish up the process. In the interim, they asked me to fill out an electronic application for the position. In the end, they decided to "go in a different direction", however the manager wanted to have a follow up phone conversation to give some feedback and to keep in contact for possible future opportunities with the branch. Overall it was a lengthy process, but gave me insight into the branch operations at Fidelity. I will consider future opportunities there.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you went above and beyond to deliver positive client service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Investments Representative Interview

Interview

I was already in the branch, I was simply pormoted.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Reston, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

First of all, it helps to have connections inside the firm, a referral from an internal employee always helps!

I first had to speak to a corporate recruiter, who just made sure I had a pulse and understood the role I was applying for. I am sure she would have screened me harder if I wasn't referred by an existing employee.

I met with the branch manager face to face for about 2 hours, we talked about my experience, the role I was applying for, and how my past experience would help me be successful. We went through a few role plays of sales interactions.

I met several of the existing employees in the branch, they gave me some insight into the day to day environment and what their roles were.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, the offers are what they are for a base salary. It is sales, so if you want more money, then come in and sell something!

Investment Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with lots of people multiple times. They hire primarily internally, they are a very strong company that looks out for it's people. The interview process took many times since they like to hired people from within for different positions. Really have to start from the bottom and work your way up.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You ask for a price, they say yes or no, and then you compromise. They are fair with their offers.

Investment Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I had two phone interviews then I was invited for a 3rd one at their Westlake, TX location. We first took a tour of the facility which was beautiful. We them had a presentation from a high ranked employee about the company and the different opportunities. It was followed by and interview with 2 interviewer then a test.

Interview Questions

• what is the best quality you are looking for in a manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

Submit Resume, phone interview, in person interview, recieve offer from Benefits.