Fidelity Investments LEAP Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments LEAP Program Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, took 4 weeks to get back to me. Initial phone interview with behaivoral and some techical, then I had an in person interview the next week. Very nice people up front. Was given a nice tour, then I had the techical portion of the interview, unfortunately they gave me the systems architect as my interviewer, I thought I was going to be questioned on Java and SQL but we ended up talking about Node.js and MongoDB since it was on my resume. I thought it was just a chance to see if I could learn anything but it took time away from the skills I was actually applying for. Behaivoral portion was ok. My experience at fidelity its self was fine but the reason my over all review is negative is because they never bothered to contact me at all to say whether or I got the position. I even emailed the recruiter a few times and nothing. It's been 5+ weeks without hearing nothing so I know they rejected me by now. Just don't expect to hear back from these people at all if they don't give you an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to solve a problem in a creative way.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

LEAP Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2015.

Interview

It takes so much time and they wont even respond.I applied through online.Frankly speaking the interview standard is pretty basic and if you are a CS student, you can easily crack the interview,easy, friendly people.

Interview Questions

• They ask behavioral questions and about object oriented programming concepts   Answer Question

LEAP Program Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in October 2015.

Interview

Negative experience, initially had a phone call that was 20 minutes late due to other candidates calls. Lady was nice but soft spoken so hard to hear over the phone. Was invited to do 2 30 minute interviews at my school, which I accepted. The two interviewers where managers at Fidelity, but seemed little interested in the company. There was a technical and behavioral interview., although the technical interview seemed more behavioral and less about what I knew. The manager who did the behavioral interview was very coarse, and ended the interview with no notice

Interview Questions

• Lots of interrogation style questions.They try to dig deep and this can get uneasy for some people.   Answer Question

LEAP Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Had a on campus interview. Really just wanted to know my interest. Then had a office visit where there were two behavior based and one technical interview. Everyone was nice and really seemed like they wanted to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about object oriented design and situational questions.   Answer Question

LEAP Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2014.

Interview

Met with a recruiter during a campus job fair and was referred for an on-campus interview the following morning.

The process consisted of three one-on-one interviews that each lasted around 30 mins. The interviewers were all very friendly and mostly asked behavioral and resume-based questions.

Overall, it was a positive experience, though I did not make it to the next interview stage.

LEAP Program Interview

Interview

Applied through on-campus career fair. Got called for an interview right away.

Interview Questions

• Had three interviews lasting 30 minutes each. Focussed only on behavioral questions and previous experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

I applies online, several days later, got an email from a lady at HR asking me to setup an phone interview. The phone interview consisted of both behavioral and technical questions. Some of the technical questions were off the wall. I got an email later that day asking to come to Durham with a 1 on 1 with three different people. I accepted and got to the place. I had an interview with the director, and two managers. One person was for leadership, the other behavior, and the last technical. 30min each person. After the interview, your done and was contacted less than a week later by HR letting me know if I got the job or not. There is no reimbursement for travel as a warning..

LEAP Program Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2011.

Interview

Phone screen and then an onsite interview with 3 members. 30min for technical questions and 1hr for behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• You have 8 balls, one being slightly heavier than the rest. You have a balance and you can only use it twice, how do you single it out?   3 Answers