Fidelity Investments Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Manager Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Received an email to do a video interview. Video Interview was awkward, but doable with 5 questions and timed responses with no chance to re-record.

Recruiter did not bother to let me know I was no longer being considered or respond to my two emails inquiring about the status of the position. It's too bad more companies aren't more diligent about closing out your application (even if it is an automatic email) instead of ignoring prospective employees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2015.

Interview

Behavioral Questions with two Managers then two Director level. Professional type interview, with opportunity to ask questions at the end of the interview session. the overall experience of the interview was fine. Standard interview questions that want to be answered in the Star format. Able to use past experience examples to help justify abilities

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an opportunity to lead a group of associates. Explain what you did, what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in person. Process is rather speedy and they do back in touch with you which is great. They will discuss change, team work, technical abilities and feedback.

Negotiation

We did not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Very long with no feedback

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Covington, KY) in September 2009.

Interview

The actual application process is very easy, you just go online and apply for a job. If they accept your resume, then someone from staffing calls you to see if you are qualfied to go on to the next round. If you make it then you go in and meet with HR Staffing and then off to the interview process.
    Well let me just say "Poking out my eyes with a hot poker, would have been less painful"
    You interview 1:1 with 5 or 6 different people and each takes 30 to 45 minutes and every single person asks you the same darn questions. Tell me about yourself, why did you leave your last job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your responsibilites were at your last job? (5 times)   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current job? (5 times)   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here? (5 times)   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

HR Rounds, Followed by 2 Technical rounds, Management round and then the final HR round for negotiation. The first technical round was from India and the other was from the US Office. The technical round was detailed in nature covering most of the infrastructure domains. The salary and the notice period was the last one.

Interview Questions

• About infrastructure Operations ,
      ITIL and best practises
      Architecture and Domain related .
      Team management and reporting related questions   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

It was insourcing from a contract position so not much difficult. There were three rounds of interviews with HR Head and the Country Head.

Negotiation

Did not have ask any specific target. They offered and I asked for a certain increase which they accepted.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2009.

Interview

Joint interviewer (2 interviewers). Be concise, accurate, and provide examples for the competencies you claim to have. Follow up w/ perspective on the characteristics that would describe a successful individual holding the position you are applying for. Be ready for a priority scenario to test how you would react to a multi-task situation. Have documented projects/initiatives/leadership examples with you as well as enough resumes for yourself and our interviewers so you can go over it with ease.