Fidelity Investments Interview Questions in Merrimack, NH | Glassdoor

2.9

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH) in April 2017.

Interview

Sent my cover letter and resume in through the Fidelity website. Immediately received an email inviting me to a recorded video interview. The video interview consisted of seven questions. They give you 30 seconds to prepare your response after viewing the question and 3 minutes to answer. It is very nerve-wracking doing an interview this way as this is your only opportunity to showcase yourself. If you mess up, you do not get a chance to try again.

Interview Questions

• Why Fidelity Investments?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you gave excellent customer service and how do you know it was well-received?   Answer Question
    • Name a specific time you have to probe further to find out the customers needs?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the series 7 and series 63 exams? How would you go about preparing for them?   Answer Question
    • What skills can you bring to this position?   Answer Question

Financial Services Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, did digital interview, that had seven questions. I downloaded an app and did it on my phone. You can practice before, then u have 30 seconds to prepare for the question, then 3 minutes for the answer. After this I received an email for a phone interview. That was around 20 min. After the interviu questions I was asked if I can work night and weekends and i said no and the interview ended.

Fidelity Investments LEAP Software Engineer Salary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH) in November 2016.

Interview

It seems that they use different people to interview for technical skills - I know this because they were nice enough to interview me twice - and it is a game of luck. For the most part they asked me the same questions, but the second interviewer I had phrased them much better than the first, and I was able to answer the questions better. This may be why I was rejected for the Computer Engineer track, but accepted into the Systems Analyst track. There was also a behavioral interview, conducted by a very nice woman, and it seems that if one does well enough there, one may be referred to a different track.

Principal Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH) in November 2016.

Interview

Extensive Interview process. FIrst through their HR firm - Veritude, then with technical team. The interview panel included the tech lead, manager and director as well as a couple of Analysts.

Interview Questions

• Given a project, describe the flow I would take to write my SSA documents   Answer Question

Customer Relations Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with two reps from Fidelity in-person. Took a tour of facility. Sat down, reviewed my resume. Asked pertinent questions about the job responsibilty. How you heard about the job. People you know that work here or used to work here. Then I took a test in another room that completed the interview. They told me they would get back to me in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of of 1 to 7, 1 being the absolute worst, 7 being the best. To Fidelity there is no difference between a 6 and a 1. How can you get a client to rate their telephone experience from a 6 to a 7?   1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH) in August 2016.

Interview

First, I was contacted by a headhunter at Veritude (Fidelity's staffing company) regarding this position. The headhunter went over the position and the pay. She then set me up on a phone interview with the staffing consultant at Veritude. Once that was completed, I was asked to come in the following week for an in-person interview with the other staffing consultant. I was one of 20 people at the interview. There was a morning and afternoon time to choose and I picked afternoon. I met with the consultant and a day later via email, was invited to meet the following Thursday for an interview with Fidelity's hiring manager. I was in a group similar to the first in person interview and we were given a tour of the facility which was amazing!!! After it, the interview commenced. Now, today I received an email from the staffing consultant and she said I performed very well during the interview and the hiring manager wanted me to join the training classes starting this October. Best experience ever! They make you feel wanted

Interview Questions

• What is your strength?   Answer Question
    • What is the purpose of a 401k and why do so many companies offer it?   1 Answer
    • Why Fidelity?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you dealt with a difficult situation at work? (Angry customers, problems with coworkers)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. Great pay and great benefits

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH) in September 2016.

Interview

Do not waste your time interviewing in Fidelity. The interview started with F2F, gave positive feed back, then had a telephonic interview with Director, and was notified one more video conferencing with 3 group members, after that again they said one more step. Had the last Video conferencing with VP. After one week, it was notified that they want to interview few more and will decide.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, then an interview with the hiring manager. the initial phone screen was about 15 mins with a recruiter. she was helpful because she gave me insight as to what they were looking forward. The hiring manager gave me 30 minutes, and had very technical questions. It was easy for me to see the job wasn't a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Very technical questions about how to go about the needed change   Answer Question

Fund Account II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH) in June 2016.

Interview

Call with a phone interview, if pass that, you go into the office for an interview. Met with management of the team that i would be work with. Heard back 1 week later with a reply. Very straight forward interview. No trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Fidelity?   1 Answer

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH).

Interview

A phone interview followed by 2 online basic assessments. After about 10 days I got an email confirming that I was scheduled for an in person interview at the Merrimack location. That interview consisted of a quick paper assessment to see how you make decisions followed by a brief presentation with 2 managers which went straight into the actual interview itself (NOTE: they have the transcript of your phone interview and asked for different examples). All told I was there for around 2.5hrs

Interview Questions

• I'm coming to your hometown, where should I go for dinner?   1 Answer
    • If I was to call one of your previous managers, what would they say are your top traits?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult coworker and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question
    • You're on the phone with a customer and you've done everything you can do to try and help them but they're still are upset, what do you do?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach studying for the Series 7?   Answer Question