Fidelity Investments Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

Overall a very nice and fairly easy interview. I talked to the branch manager and he is very sweet, not demanding at all. Because this is already the second interview, he knows my qualification very well. this interview is mainly on why would I want to work for Fidelity, not other company. We had a nice talk and I liked the working environment there.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Video interview through HireView that took about 10 minutes. Questions were straightforward and gave you 30 seconds between each question. The questions were basic personality questions and testing your knowledge about the company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I recruited on campus. There was one interview. We spoke about my work experience and two stock pitches in detail. The interview lasted 30min and I was invited to the second round.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online though my school. The process took 3 months with several over the phone interviews. Eventually got to talk to 2 of the team mangers but was not offered a position.

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

phone, in person and then a follow up phone with the VP in boston. it was all pretty low key to me, but i interview for a living so normally this sort of thing isn't difficult.

Interview Questions

• what i liked to do and what i didn't like to do related to my previous roles   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The first part of the process was a video interview in which I responded to a set of pre-recorded questions about my interest in Technology and past experiences within the subject. After about a week or so, I was asked to schedule a 20-30 minute phone interview with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult problem in a team project. How did you act to solve the problem?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

There were two interviews. First interview was strictly behavioral with HR. Second interview was technical with a director. The behavioral interview was standard (e.g. "Why Fidelity?", "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?", etc.). The technical interview was straightforward and did not involve any difficult brainteasers.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of numbers, find the number that only occurs once. For example, if you were given the array [1,1,2,3,3], return 2.   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Was sent a link to a video interview. Was given prerecorded questions, and given a couple minutes to answer. Basic behavioral questions. Have a mic and camera ready for their interview software to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with a managerial decision, and how did you react?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

It took about 2 months from application to interview. We took a small group tour of the impressive facility amenities, but no work area tour. Individual interviews took about 10 mins, had to answer 4 or 5 typical questions. Interviewer was not friendly, but professional.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond in your current job.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

2 face to face interview, then video questionnaire. interview with 2 hiring managers. Have not heard in 6 weeks. Nice team. That was nice thought because I did not care any way