Fidelity Investments Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Operations Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

I had a phone interview first and face to face interview after. It took long long time for background check ................ and it was very easy interview, no questions about markets... so i don't think you need to study for markets for interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called regarding my online application we talked about my background and the job duties, then they scheduled me for an interview for the following week. I interviewed with 3 different managers each 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

2 phone interviews - 1 with HR and 1 with hiring manager.
    2 rounds of in-person interviews - met with a total of 8 or 9 people

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was reasonable so I accepted without negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Transfering from one dept to another was rather simple. After applying for the position I was interviewed by a panel. Pretty simple process and was offered the job a week after interviewing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Covington, KY) in June 2008.

Interview

My experience is that the way to get an interview at Fidelity is to know someone that works there, usually be recommended by a manager. The interview process seemed lengthy and time consuming, but during most of my 1:1 interviews, some managers didn't even ask me any questions and others asked irrelevant questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had a conflict with another emplyee or management and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in October 2015.

Interview

Smooth process.. began with PPT and then a road show followed by online test of 88 minutes including aptitude (15 ques.), critical reasoning,verbal,technical questions and then a coding section which was not to be judged anyway. Then around 70 students were short-listed for interviews. 30 made it to next round and finally 12 were offered. Interview included little bit of technical concepts related to c/c++ . All together process was smooth enough

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about your projects and which tools did you use and why?   1 Answer