Fidelity Investments Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Program Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The process involved a couple of phone interviews followed by in-person interviews with three people. Offer was not made for several months. Stayed in contact with recruiter until offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Included questions about background and experience along with other typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

My initial interview I was 8 months pregnant. The hiring manager was very respectful and gave me a fair interview. I told her that I obviously would not be able to start right away but I wanted to get an interview and show my interests and introduce myself, my accomplishments and what I could bring to the company. I assured her that I had a great desire to work for Fidelity and asked her to keep my name on her contact list for future postings. She did! And four months later I was asked to come in for an interview. I met with 3 hiring managers (separate interviews). Each interview went very well.

Interview Questions

• I felt like I had aced the interview - no curveballs for me.   Answer Question