Fidelity Investments Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Project Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone screen about my background and how I'd fit the position. It was then followed by an in-person interview. Met up with the hiring manager and went through standard interviewing questions. As expected, it is a financial company with very structured process. It will not fit well for people who like the flexibility or creativity in work.

Interview Questions

• Very straight forward question. No brain teaser or any sort.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Galway (Ireland)) in July 2014.

Interview

Recruitment lady setup interview, after about 3-4 weeks>> called for interview, I met with two senior members of the team, they appeared lovely and fair, they had set questions ready to ask. they didnt give too much away. In fact they made me feel like I did very well and that I would be a fit for the role.
    I had prepared alot for the interview and it turned out the job spec was not clear for the hiring team or the candidate. This they explained in the interview which was a little disappointing.

Interview Questions

• All questions asked were in STAR format   1 Answer