Fidelity Investments Retirement Solutions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Retirement Solutions Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

3.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Internal hire. Presentation style to a panel with follow up questions. Required to provide performance materials relevant to new role. Presentation to group of 4 managers. Minimal questions asked by interviewers - required to sell yourself and provide answers to 'would-be' interviewer questions during presentation.

Interview Questions

• Mock retirement consultation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

You go through a phone interview and an in-person interview. Both are behavioral. The phone interview takes about 45 minutes in total. The human resources department will get back to you shortly after to notify you if you have made it to the next round of in-person interviews. The in-person interview takes about 2.5 hours in total. You take a tour of the facility and go through a PowerPoint presentation about Fidelity. After this you go into an interview with two managers from the department you're applying for. Once again this is a behavioral interview. After the interview human resources will let you know if you have been offered the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Your boss needs your help on an important matter, you are currently on the phone with a customer, and you are supposed to call another customer back in 15 minutes. All three matters are important, how do you satisfy all three situations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

cant remember very well. Time when you helped a client. Examples of being a team player. consultitave selling skills. please i dont know anything else. I already working in serivce, then investment solutions so i was internal hire just going to the next role

Retirement Solutions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2014.

Interview

Communication started with phone call to send information to my email address. I was contacted several times bystaffing consultants. had a quick interview initially that seemed more like an introduction, lasted maybe 15 minutes. I was told I would be contacted within a week for a follow up interview. the second and final interview was a 2:1 with two managers. The interview didn't last longer than 30 minutes and I followed up with questions for the last 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

Internal interview, different than external

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Internal - no negotiation