Fidelity Investments Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

2 face to face interview, then video questionnaire. interview with 2 hiring managers. Have not heard in 6 weeks. Nice team. That was nice thought because I did not care any way

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was good overall. I had attended first level of fitment round with the HR. They were checking my experience and fitment to the role which they had to offer.

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH) in May 2015.

Interview

When you are selected for an interview you are given directions to your location, a calendar invite with the names of the people you will be interviewing with - usually 3 to 5 people. You will be first interviewed by your peers who have been designated to vet you as their role aligns with what you will be doing. You are then interviewed by your Manager and any other manager you will be working with.
    Once the interviews are complete you can expect a call to discuss how the interview went and then a follow up email letting you know if you have received the job.
    If you have received the job an offer will be extended usually the recruiter will call and then you will get an offer in writing.
    IF their are multiple candidates that are deemed a good fit you will likely be called back to re-interview with the same people PLUS an additional sum of folks that are both senior and aligned to your business unit.

Expect interview to last at a minimum of 3 hours
    Expect a drug screen
    Expect Finger Print screen and background check
    Expect a Credit Check

Interview Questions

• How old are you - yes I was asked this by the hiring manager
      What do you think makes you a good fit for the role you are applying for?
      How well do you handle stress and can you give a relevant example as to when you were under the gun to get something done?
      What methodologies are you familiar with?
      How well do you work with teams? Follow up: What is the most important aspect in a team?
      How would you define your work style?
      Where have you failed? Follow Up: How has this impacted your work style?
      Do you have children? Yes unfortunately I was asked this!!!
      Are you willing to do tasks that do not align to your role?
      Do you use or have you used Social Media?
      1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Went smoothly, other than the initial wait from HR

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

I had one HR interview, one phone interview followed by two rounds of in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• None. Mostly generic questions about the projects I managed.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in March 2012.

Interview

The focus was more on People Management aspect as how would you manage new team.

Interview Questions

• what is the most difficult part of managing team   3 Answers