Fidelity Investments Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Systems Analyst Interview Questions

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

The interview process was good. The first round interview was basic and to the point. After discussing the position I was interested in they informed me this was not available. I was offered the second round, which was two separate Skype interviews of 45 minutes each. Along with this process I had to complete a code test that was one hour long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2016.

Interview

Online application, video conference interview (pre-recorded questions that you have a limited amount of time to answer), fidelity human resource person contacted me and asked me questions over the phone, then had another phone interview with two representatives.

Interview Questions

• What was the last technical project you worked on? How would you say you fit in in the business environment? What skills do you possess that make you a good candidate?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter regarding the position.Then a 30 min phone interview was conducted with the hiring manager of the team.Then the manager directly informed that i will have another round and the recruiter will let me know the details.As informed, i had three 30 min interviews back to back with the development team, testing team and finally with the hiring manager again. After a week the recruited called me and informed i got positive feedback and they said they will get back to me.Even after many follow up mails i haven't received any update for my positive feedback interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to join Fidelity? How do you say no to a decision made by a higher management team.Its mostly behavioral.Ask questions and show interest in the job.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Spoke with them at a college career fair and did not get any contact till about 3 months later. Then I got contacted over email then had a 30 minute phone interview with a HR. Following I had a webcam interview with the hiring manager that lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you participated in outside of your course load?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boone, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Process took one week time. I met with a representative at a school career fair, submitted my resume that day, and was asked to do a phone interview the next day. The interview was scheduled for approximately a week later, and it only took thirty minutes. The questions were simple and straight forward, and the interviewer was very friendly. I was offered the position a few days later and I will be working there this summer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a technical and personality interview. I thought it went very well, but never heard back from anyone after the interview. It would have been nice to receive an email or call saying that it didn't work out. I thought it was very unprofessional not following up. I would not recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• Q. Give a scenario and asks to tell a use case about it.
       Tell us a time you tried something and failed.
      Tell us a project you are most proud of and why.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

The interview process was quite disturbing. I did not feel comfortable at all. It was enough to make me turn down the position that I was interviewed for because the supervisor was a creep.

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Great interviews, met with many people

Interview Questions

Wanted to continue exploring other options

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Decent difficulty of questions, made sure I knew the product and knew how to do the job. Also the main thing they looked for is if I would gel with the team. Overall the interview process was not too taxing/hard, yet they did look for the most qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness and what do you do to cope with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

You are reviewed by a board of managers, directors, senior leadership and it is specific. There are several rounds and be prepared. Staffing is my only complaint with Fidelity- they are slow to engage and have a poor response time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a client escalation, how you addressed the issue, how you resolved it and any internal partners you engaged.   Answer Question