Fidelity Investments Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Test Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

The first round : Aptitude test
Second round : Technical Interview - Here , I was asked about my favourite area.. I choose Data structures.. I was asked a range of questions from the different types of sorting and searching algorithms and their complexities.. Then was asked about the trees its applications, etc
Third round : HR interview - basic questions about flexibility of area of work.. why i would like to join this company,etc

Interview Questions

• A puzzle about an industry for which the interviewer insisted on more than one innovative solution.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Got a mail and call regarding opening from many consultancies .Assuming that there is bulk opening Replied it expected salary and notice period to one of them . they are more interested in "Form 16 " of previous companies .first thing they will ask you whether u have form 16 of all the companies if u don't have , they will not consider your profile. It seems if you have form 16 it is assumed that u will have all domain and testing knowledge. One thing more i noticed during interview process they will have opening for automation tester and they will call u even u are database tester and after taking 2 rounds of interview they will tell u that we have opening for automation tester .it really sucks..

Interview Questions

• There are three round of interview :
      1) Written test having testing , sql queries, english and aptitude test.
      2) 2 round of technical interview
      written was easy
      but when they started taking technical interview although the opening for ETL testing( not informed at the time of resume shortlisting ) and i was manual+automation tester, god knows how the interviewer cleared my first round of interview.

at the time of 2nd tech round ,interviewer told me that opening is for ETL testing and asked me to leave. Not only me there were several others like me. it really sucks, if there is no opening for yr profile they should not shortlist your resume. Company shouldn't publish fake job openings to consultancies.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

It all started when i returned a call from a land line late in the evening. It happens to be the HR.the coming weekend i was invited for an interview and it was two rounds.Initial interview was with a senior manager who as ked simple QA questions and checked my attitude.Later lead level interview happened and i was asked more detailed and complex questions and also my overall attitude was checked.Then the HR interview.I asked a normal hike and to my surprise it was far beyond my expectations when I received the offer.Thanks Fidelity.It changed my life.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was better than my expectations.