Fidelity Investments Visual Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelity Investments Visual Designer Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward with not that many questions that really tested a candidate. It was very straightforward, but complicated. You would meet with 1-4 teams and pitch yourself to them one by one. There is zero feedback and you either find out that you get the job or never hear from them again.

Also their HR department is very unorganized, and while they profess that they really need talent, they are EXTREMELY picky for a company so openly desperate to get work done.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in an agile environment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

After a phone interview, several one-on-one interviews and a group interview with the Design team, I was notified by a recruiter that Fidelity was definitely preparing an offer of employment and that I should expect to receive it within a few days.

Several weeks passed with no contact from Fidelity. They have not followed up or provided any explanation.

Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

This was an intense interview with 3 different folks from the UX design team. But they were all very nice and it went well for me. Each person was from a different department/line of business. I looked everyone up on Linked in to learn more about them and their role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I worked with a headhunter so I asked for more and they accepted

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

I has an initial phone interview, and then a multi-hour interview with 6 people throughout the design and business departments. I felt comfortable right away and the dress code was business casual (but more emphasis on the casual). Everyone seemed more interested in how I would fit in with the group than with my qualifications, which I liked. You can tell if someone is qualified from their resume and portfolio - no need to waste interview time going back over that information.

Interview Questions

• How would I improve the web site. This was difficult because the site is so large with many different sections.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate my starting pay since I started as a contractor (no benefits to negotiate).