Fidelity National Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Title Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very friendly atmosphere with right to the point questions in regard to my experience in the Title Industry. Very knowledgeable with Company benefits. Convenient location of office with easy access.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Unclaimed Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I completed a bank reconciliation and was then required to write a business letter. Then I went to the interview. There weren't many behavioral questions, it was more questions about me, what skills I have, what I know about company. Strengths and weaknesses. Standard stuff.

I later found out I wouldn't be going to second round of interviews. They said they liked me but had the impression I wanted something more strictly accounting, along the lines of a CPA route, which is true. I have no regrets though they were friendly and it was a comfortable interview.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Before an interview you are required to take an accounting assessment. The assessment dealt with the financials and regular debit/credit questions- seemed a bit intense compared to other assessments I had taken.

Interview Questions

• I did not go back for an interview. Just the testing process.   Answer Question

Associate Claims Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

Saw the posting online so I applied for the position. I got an interview within 3 weeks. There were 3 people interviewing me, and they really did not seem that interested. One of the people other than introducing himself said nothing during the entire interview.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online through job board. Heard back within one day to schedule an in person interview at their New York City office. Met with two attorneys from 9 person team. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked about my relevant work experience and specific questions about assignments I had worked on in the past that may be helpful to the job.

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

A staffing agency called and told me about the job. They set up an interview but I felt uncomfortable going through them because multiple people were speaking at once over the phone. They were very iffy about the job and the job description

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I was led into a room and given a test which was pretty much basic accounting and I think I missed one question which I was told was very good. I was then interviewed fairly quickly and even though the interview seemed to go well, I was called within about 20 minutes of leaving the building by the recruiter that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• The exam had a few tricky accounting questions that could catch you off guard if you weren't studying recently.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Used a recruiter and at the time the position was filled. Later, another similar position opened up and FNF asked to meet with me. You must complete an accounting test. If you fail the test you will be thanked for your time and guided to the door. Be advised that some positions require strenuous overtime during month-end closing. Think about getting a hotel room close by if you don't live close by (many do) as you might be there until midnight.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

They do include several tests in the process, which can take up to 4 hours. Interview was only about 15 minutes. I did not get a follow-up regarding the status so I assumed the answer was a no.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty much normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Westlake, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Just received a phone call no follow up yet