Fidelity National Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.5

Associate Claims Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

Saw the posting online so I applied for the position. I got an interview within 3 weeks. There were 3 people interviewing me, and they really did not seem that interested. One of the people other than introducing himself said nothing during the entire interview.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online through job board. Heard back within one day to schedule an in person interview at their New York City office. Met with two attorneys from 9 person team. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked about my relevant work experience and specific questions about assignments I had worked on in the past that may be helpful to the job.

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

A staffing agency called and told me about the job. They set up an interview but I felt uncomfortable going through them because multiple people were speaking at once over the phone. They were very iffy about the job and the job description

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I was led into a room and given a test which was pretty much basic accounting and I think I missed one question which I was told was very good. I was then interviewed fairly quickly and even though the interview seemed to go well, I was called within about 20 minutes of leaving the building by the recruiter that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• The exam had a few tricky accounting questions that could catch you off guard if you weren't studying recently.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Used a recruiter and at the time the position was filled. Later, another similar position opened up and FNF asked to meet with me. You must complete an accounting test. If you fail the test you will be thanked for your time and guided to the door. Be advised that some positions require strenuous overtime during month-end closing. Think about getting a hotel room close by if you don't live close by (many do) as you might be there until midnight.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

They do include several tests in the process, which can take up to 4 hours. Interview was only about 15 minutes. I did not get a follow-up regarding the status so I assumed the answer was a no.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty much normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Westlake, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Just received a phone call no follow up yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Tqaunta consultancy schedule my interview. Process took one day. there was only one round that face to face.There were around 24 candidate all from Tqaunta. All were told that there are 10 openings and if you go almost you will be select. If you get call from this Tquanta please ignore. They lie to all.

Interview Questions

• Tqaunta consultancy arrange my interview with FNF India.

In interview there were to person one lady and one gents. They asked same questions to all,
      Tell me about self,
      Describe you project,
      then some 4-5 questions from OOPS
      they complete interview within 10-12 minutes. Even though you give all correct answer and have good communication they sail to all, you can leave for the day.

More then you interviewers looks more tens and confuse.

attending interview here is totally time waste.Please don't waste your time if get call for this especially from TQAUNTA. How can they judge like this. They conduct interview only for namesake.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

1st bad impression: You can not take your mobile phone and a bag inside the office, you need to drop it to security desk.
    2nd: Every employee who enters or leaves the office, is subject to get his/her bags checked by security people.

Good thing: 2 rounds of technical face-to-face focusing on my skill set (C#.NET, Winforms, SQL Server) - Panel was professional and technically strong.

Bad: 3rd round was disappointing. In 3rd round, there was a different panel of 2 people (unprofessional, the posture they sit, the face expressions they give, an unorganized questions during the interview, made me feel that this company is not for me.) They asked all questions irrelevant to my skill set despite of introducing myself about my skill set. All questions were on web technologies which I didn't work on. Moreover, the questions were not focusing on judging problem solving skills but on a knowledge base or framework specific how to questions. (which many of us depend on the online reference).

HR: Before starting an interview, asked to fill a long form (with most meaningless details, all education details, all previous companies history with CTC. Why do they need these details so early in the process?). After 3rd round, HR asked me to wait, and after 1 hour of waiting, he came back with a feedback that "I can leave for the day". Literally, "You can leave for the day" is the only line told by the HR with an uninteresting facial expression.

Interview Questions

• C#.NET, Winforms, SQL Server, and common questions on Bootstrap, JQuery, Javascript   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Cleared first round of interview and then was called for a client round the same evening. I had the worst experience ever. The interviewer was too rude and not ready or open for any discussion. It was an Indian who spoke to me. I have heard the similar experience from another friend if mine too.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not code for http to be stateful instead of using nettcpbinding?   Answer Question