Fidelity National Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.5

Associate Claims Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

Saw the posting online so I applied for the position. I got an interview within 3 weeks. There were 3 people interviewing me, and they really did not seem that interested. One of the people other than introducing himself said nothing during the entire interview.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online through job board. Heard back within one day to schedule an in person interview at their New York City office. Met with two attorneys from 9 person team. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked about my relevant work experience and specific questions about assignments I had worked on in the past that may be helpful to the job.

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

A staffing agency called and told me about the job. They set up an interview but I felt uncomfortable going through them because multiple people were speaking at once over the phone. They were very iffy about the job and the job description

Claims Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

The interview was very informal. I spoke to the then claims center managing counsel for, perhaps, a half hour, about my background, my education and my work experience. I believe I also spoke to some other claims attorneys that day as well. I believe that the claims center managing counsel called me later that same day with a job offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 attorneys who asked basic questions about resume and what currently doing in law school. Then discussed what the company does itself and the type of work I would see while working there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

The first round interviewees are offered a Skype interview with the managing counsel who make the hiring decisions. Those that are liked are then invitation to Omaha for a call back. The Company does no longer offer to pay for this. IF you are invited to Omaha, you will possibly receive an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Went down resume and asked questions looking to see personality   Answer Question

Title Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I got the interview through a referral of an employee that worked there at the time. Given that the employee was a very good friend of mine, and he was good friends with my boss, his recommendation was influential in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever stolen anything from a previous employer or work place?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

Lackluster and disappointing application experience. The interview lasted less than 10 minutes because the HR person interviewing me was not prepared and neither was the dept. head, who didn't ask any questions. After wasting my time and gas on the interview, and the subsequent unprofessional conduct on behalf of their HR assistant, I am happy I was offered a better position elsewhere.

Interview Questions

I read the previous negative reviews about this company and in my brief experience with them, sadly, they lived up to the reviews and I could tell that this was a company culture I wanted no parts of. Very unprofessional workers, who are there to be eye candy or "good ol' boys."

Title Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macedonia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Macedonia, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

One phone call screening with manager and vice president. Then they flew me out and met the same people in person. Along with one other person in charge of training and onboarding.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with online plants?   1 Answer
    • Q: In what counties do you have experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They seemed unwilling to negotiate.

In House Counsel Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

1st interview with manager then with 2 other staff attorneys. Everyone was friendly during the process. They focused mostly on experience with title industry not so much concerned with academics or pedigree

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get everything up front. Last time you will see a salary review, performance review, bonus or raise