Fidelity National Title Interview Questions in Omaha, NE | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fidelity National Title

2.6

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (Omaha, NE) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online to this company, the initial interview was done via Skype, with a few attorneys in on the interview. It was very laid back, there was no very tough questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my relative experience to the position   1 Answer

Claims Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (Omaha, NE) in August 2013.

Interview

There were 3 individuals that were in the interview room. However, only 1 individual did the talking. The questions they asked were ridiculous. They had no relevance to the position being hired for.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, only pointless ones.   Answer Question

Claims Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (Omaha, NE) in August 2012.

Interview

One video interview via Skype with three employees (the "interviewing committee"). One person conducted the majority of the interview. Fairly simple, straightforward questions. They were pretty vague about how employee performance is evaluated. It took several weeks after the interview before I was told they were not going to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• How soon can you start? This was particularly surprising given the length of their selection process (it didn't seem as if they were in any hurry to make a selection).   Answer Question

Associate Claims Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (Omaha, NE).

Interview

On campus interview then they called me flew me out to their office for a second round interview. I got an offer during the office visit. They also took me out to eat with some current employees.

Triage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (Omaha, NE) in November 2016.

Interview

I sat at a conference table with a woman, who I am still not quite sure who she is, and my current boss. I was asked several questions about my previous work experience & why I wanted to work at Fidelity.